Why won’t HP Officejet 3830 Print?
Why will not my HP Officejet 3830 print, is the common question arises when there are any issues with the printer. There are many causes for the printing issues. Firstly, check the basic setup of the HP Officejet 3830 printer. If the configuration is done correctly, go ahead with the Why won’t HP Officejet 3830 Print troubleshooting methods provided in the following topics of our website 123.hp.com/setup 3830.
Quick Steps for HP OJ3830 Won’t Print Issue:
- Use HP Print and Scan Doctor application.
- Reset your printer and the device which is connected to it.
- Set the printer to its “default settings”.
- “Uninstall” the driver and reinstall the latest version.
- “Reconnect” the link between your printer and computer.
- Unplug the power cable of the printer, wait for a few minutes and replug it.
- Check your printer and computer are connected to the same network if there are linked using a wireless connection.
- Update the printer firmware.
why wont hp officejet 3830 print Quick Support
- Make sure the printer is switched on. Check suitable papers are loaded in the input tray. Read the error message in the control panel of the printer or the display of the computer and solve the issue related to it.
- Check the print queue status of our printer. Click on the Start button on your computer and select Devices and Printers.
- The above step may vary depending on the OS of your computer. Double-click on the printer’s icon and select See What’s Printing to view the print queue.
- Ensure if there are tick marks near Pause Printing or Use Printer Offline. If there are any tick marks, it means that the problem is with the print queue and fix the issue.
- If the problem persists, restart the print spooler.
- Follow the steps given below to restart it. Open the charms bar which is at the upper-right corner of the screen. Click Settings icon. Tap the control panel and click System and Security.
- Select the Administrative tools and tap on Services. Right-click on Print Spooler and tap Properties.
- Confirm the Automatic option is selected. Check the service is running under Service status. Tap Start and click OK to Restart the Print Spooler.
- Observe the estimated ink level in the cartridges using the related option on the printer’s control panel. Still Why won’t HP Officejet 3830 Print Issue not Fixed you can also fix the issue using “HP Toolbox software” which is installed with the full feature driver software of the printer.
- Search for HP in the search bar of your Windows system. Select your printer in the result list. Once you select, HP Print Assistant Window opens. Fix the issue using the related options in the Window. You can also fix using other applications like “HP Print” and “Scan Doctor” and “HP Support Assistant”.