Why is Light Blinking on HP Deskjet 2652 Printer?
The lights on HP Deskjet 2652 printer blink because of different reasons. It blinks when there are any issues with the wireless connection, paper loading, ink level and more. The lights that are available on the control panel of the HP Deskjet 2652 printer are Power, Ink Alert, Error, Wifi Direct, Cancel, Resume, Wireless, Information, Start Copy Color and Black button. Here, below provide the solution for Why is Light Blinking on HP Deskjet 2652 Printer.
Quick Steps for Light Blinking on DJ2652
- Power on the HP printer if it is turned off.
- Disconnect the power cable when the printer turns on.
- “Wait” for few minutes and plug the power cord.
- “Attach” the cable to the appropriate ports of the printer and a power supply.
- “Do not” use a surge protector to link the cable as it produces power fluctuations.
- “Wait” until the printer turns on.
- “Power up” the printer by pressing its power button if it does not turn on.
- Service your printer if the problem continues.
Detailed Solution for Why is Light Blinking on HP Deskjet 2652 Printer?
- Follow the forth coming steps to solve the ink cartridge light issue. Power up the HP Deskjet 2652 printer if it is turned off. Lift the access door of the ink cartridge.
- Now the carriage slides to the center of the printer. Wait until the carriage becomes idle. Press the ink cartridges and take it out.
- Never touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles to get rid of ink clogs and poor electrical contacts.
- Unpack the new ink cartridges. Remove the protective tapes on the cartridge and insert into the appropriate slots.
- Install the black color cartridge into the slot located on the right side and tri-color cartridge to the left.
- Close the access door of the HP Deskjet 2652 Printer and check if the issue is solved. If the problem continues, update the firmware of your printer.
- The solutions when the Resume light blinks is explained in the upcoming topics. This issue occurs when the printer runs out of paper. Load suitable papers into the input tray.
- If the printer has a paper jam, press the Resume button to clean the obstructions automatically. When the wireless light blinks, carry out the forthcoming steps.
- Check if the printer and computer are connected to the same network of a router or an access point.
- Remove if there are any interfering materials placed between the printer, computer, and router. If the problem continues, service your HP Deskjet 2652 printer. You can find the warranty of the printer in its manual provided in the printer box. For Any Doubt Related Why is Light Blinking on HP Deskjet 2652 or Others Contact Our Experts.