Why HP Officejet 4650 Offline?
The HP 4650 Officejet printer might display its status as offline and does not print anything. This issue may occur due to various reasons. If there is any change in the IP address of the printer, or if the printer and the computer are not in the same network the connection will not be proper and the printer will display such offline messages. If the firmware or driver software is outdated, update them to maintain your printer without issues. Below We Provide the Simple Instructions for Why HP Officejet 4650 Offline.
How to Fix Printer Offline Issue in Windows?
- Follow the instruction displayed by the HP Print and Scan application, if there are any connection issues.
- Click Yes and continue, if the screen prompts to turn on automatic printer updates.
- Make your printer as the default one when your screen prompts, by clicking Yes and then continue.
- Perform the printer reset if the printer “still” displays an offline message.
- “Switch” the Printer Off and disconnect the power cords.
- Re-Connect the power cords and turn the printer on. Check the status of the printer on your Windows now, the issue would have resolved.
Why HP Officejet 4650 Offline on Mac OS?
- Check if your Mac system and the printer are connected to the same network.
- Close all the files and cancel all the print jobs from the print queue.
- “Press” the Power button and unplug the cable from the socket.
- Disconnect the established USB connection from the printer parts. Wait for a minute and leave the printer in the idle state.
- “Re-connect the plug directly” to the socket and power on the printer.
- Wait until the printer curbs its noise and becomes silent.
- Insert the USB cable to the rear of the printer and confirm if the connection is tight and secure.
- Click on the Apple icon and then click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan. The Printers list will be displayed.
- Check if your printer is included in the list. If yes click on it and establish the connection. Your printer would be online again.