Why HP Deskjet 2652 always Offline?
Get Instant Step by Step Solution for Why HP Deskjet 2652 always offline issue from us,
- Power OFF the printer when it displays an offline message.
- Turn it back ON and wait till it becomes idle.
- Click the Windows button and enter the search Devices.
- Select Devices and Printers from the results.
- Find the icon for your printer you’ve installed.
- Right-click on your printer model and select Set as default printer.
- Right-click again on the same place and select See what’s printing.
- Click Printer in the next window and uncheck any items if they are checked.
Quick Steps for Printer Offline Issue
- The printer offline error can be fixed by downloading and installing diagnosing tool which can solve the errors in the printer.
- The HP print and scan doctor tool can solve the issue.
- Download the tool from the manufacturer’s site and install it by following the on-screen prompts of the installer.
- Open the tool and choose your printer from the list and click on Fix Printing.
- The tool performs a test scan on the printer and identifies the error that has caused the issue on the printer.
- After the scan, you can find the list of issues that are present on the printer.
- “Follow” the on-screen prompts of the installer and proceed to solve the error on the printer.
- If the error is small, the printer fixes the error by itself.
- “Make sure” that the printer connection is established after solving the error.
- You can check for the issue on the control panel of the printer.
How to Bring HP DJ2652 Printer Online if it Stops Printing?
- In Top of the Page We Provide the Reasons Why HP Deskjet 2652 Always Offline If the printer does not print, check the ink levels of the printer by opening the cartridge access door of the printer.
- Make sure that the HP printer is turned on.
- If the printer and scanner do not work, check the printer connection to solve the error.
- Make sure that the computer and printer are connected to the same network.
- When the printer is done, you can reinstall the printer driver to solve the error.
- There is a possibility of error when the driver gets outdated.
- Download and install the latest printer driver which is available on the manufacturer’s website.
- After the driver installation, click on Finish to complete the installation.
- Check the control panel of the printer, and the error should have been resolved.
- Ensure that the mentioned steps are followed correctly to solve the printer offline issue