Why Does hp envy 4520 Printer Say Offline?
The HP Envy 4520 printer is an affordable all-in-one device that perfectly works along with the enhancing technology. This printer smartly prints from your smartphone and tablet. It prints lab-quality photos and documents at an extreme speed. This printer is specially designed for home and home office users.
It suits for all those who need to print everything from documents, web pages, and email with rich quality. It features copy and scan tools as well. This printer is designed with a 2.2-inch (5.5 cm) display. This compact all-in-one printer fits everywhere you need. Using this printer, you can print the documents on both sides. Below We Provide the Easy Instructions for Why Does hp envy 4520 Printer Say Offline Issue.
Easy Steps for Why Does HP Envy 4520 Printer Say Offline
- Sometimes, the printer might stop printing and displays an Offline error. When this error occurs, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to resolve. To use this tool, first download it on your computer.
- Run the .exe file on your computer. Open the HP Print and Scan doctor tool and click Start. Choose your printer. If the printer is not listed, then power it off and on, and then tap Retry. Follow the instructions on HP Print and Scan Doctor if there is a connection problem.
- Select Yes if a screen appears instructing to enable the printer updates. Choose Yes if the displayed screen instructs to make your printer the default one and continue with the prompts.
- Check if the issue is resolved after using the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool. If the error remains uncleared, then the print environment should be reset.
- The connection to the printer and the computer will be restored when the print environment is reset.
- Power on the printer if it is not turning automatically. Restart the router if the printer is established on wireless connection. After restarting the router, power on the computer, and reconnect the power cord to the printer. Try to print after resetting the print environment and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the error is unresolved yet, try to set the default printer. The printer driver you installed on your computer might have changed to another driver. Change the default print driver to originally installed one.
- Open Windows, search for devices, and tap Devices and Printers from the displayed results.
- Locate the name of the HP printer. The name should be active and not grayed out. Click the printer’s name and choose Set as Default printer.
- After setting the default printer, try to print and check if the error message is cleared. If the error persists, call the Toll-free number provided on this site.