HP Scanjet Pro 4500 fn1 Setup
- HP SCANJET PRO 4500fn1 FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP SCANJET PRO 4500fn1 DRIVER DESCRIPTION
- HP SCANJET PRO 4500fn1 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP SCANJET PRO 4500fn1 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP SCANJET PRO 4500fn1 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP SCANJET PRO 4500fn1 TROUBLESHOOTING
You need to download and install the recent version driver for your HP Scanjet Pro 4500 fn1 Setup. You can perform all your desired tasks only if you install the driver for your printer. You can get the updated printer driver from this website. You can find the link on the page, click it and choose your desired driver and then download it quickly.
The updated software has to be installed for your printer to perform all the required tasks on your printer. Get the recent version software for your HP Scanjet Pro 4500 fn1 Setup from this website. To download the printer software, click the link provided on the page, select your desired software and then download and install the software easily.
The user guide for your HP Scanjet Pro 4500 fn1 Setup printer is available on this website. You can find the link which is displayed on the page. To get the best user manual for your printer, click the link and download the manual. The printer’s user manual which is available on this website comprises all the basic instructions related to printer.
HP Scanjet Pro 4500 fn1 Setup First-Time Instalation
The complete procedure for setting up the HP Scanjet Pro 4500 fn1 Setup printer is elaborated in a simple step by step procedure. Follow the instructions as they are guided and complete the printer setup.
Steps for HP 4500 fn1 Unboxing & Setting Up:
- Remove the HP Scanjet Pro 4500 fn1 Setup printer from the printer box and place it carefully on the flat surface where ever you want. On the printer’s inside and outside, you have to remove all the tapes, stickers, and the packing materials attached to it.
- You can keep the removed stickers, tapes, and all the packing materials aside for recycling. The sticker which is stuck on the control panel screen of your printer should be removed to set the desired preferences on it.
- Choose the language, country/region, and date&time on the control panel screen of your HP Scanjet Pro 4500 fn1 Setup. Select Yes or the Ok option and the settings which you made on the printer’s control panel display will be saved.
- After setting the desired preferences for your printer’s control panel display, press the power button after connecting the power cord to your printer and the wall outlet, and the printer turns on immediately. You can insert paper into the paper tray.
- To load the paper into the paper tray, pull the paper tray (Input) outwards and fill it with enough plain paper. After filling the papers in the paper tray, you can push the paper (Input) tray back to its place.
- Ink cartridges will be shipped along with your printer. Take out the ink cartridges from its package and carefully insert them one by one into their slot. Insert genuine ink cartridges for your printer to overcome printer related issues. For installing the ink cartridges to your printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, when the carriage remains silent, you can insert the ink cartridges into their slots. After installing the ink cartridges, make sure they are properly inserted.
- Close the ink cartridge access door after installing the ink cartridges to your printer. To complete the entire printer setup, you have to install the driver and the software for your HP Scanjet Pro 4500 fn1 Setup.
HP Scanjet Pro 4500 fn1 Driver Installation
The procedure on how to download and install the recent version driver for your HP Scanjet Pro 4500 fn1 Setup is given below in step by step instructions. Follow the instructions accordingly to install the printer driver.
- Click the link which is displayed on the page to download the driver for your Scanjet Pro 4500 fn 1 printer. When you click the link the driver download page opens.
- You have to type your printer model in the opened driver download page. Then you have to select your desired driver, click the Download button, and the selected driver starts downloading.
- When the downloading process completes the HP Easy Start downloads on your computer. While the downloading process is happening, you should select .exe for Windows and .dmg for Mac to save the file.
- Double-click to open the driver file.
- With a displayed set of instructions, the driver installation setup begins on the computer. Follow all the instructions as they are displayed on the screen.
- When the installer prompts to select the connection type during the installation process, select your connection type and follow the remaining instructions to complete the driver installation.