HP Scanjet Pro 3500 f1 Setup
- HP SCANJET PRO 3500f1 FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP SCANJET PRO 3500f1 DRIVER DESCRIPTION
- HP SCANJET PRO 3500f1 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP SCANJET PRO 3500f1 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP SCANJET PRO 3500f1 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP SCANJET PRO 3500f1 TROUBLESHOOTING
The recent version driver for your HP Scanjet Pro 3500 f1 Setup is available on our website. To download and install the best driver for your HP Scanjet Pro 3500 f1 printer, you have to click the link which is displayed on the page. You will be navigated to the driver download page and there you can choose the desired driver and download it.
The recent version software for your HP Scanjet Pro 3500 f1 Setup is available on this website, click the software download link that is visible on the page and then easily download the desired software for your printer. After downloading the software for your printer, you can install the printer software by doing the instructions displayed on the screen.
The updated user guide for your HP Scanjet Pro 3500 f1 Setup is available on this website. Click the link which is available on the page and download printer manual. The manual guide which is available on this website provides you simple instructions on resolving all the printer related issues. It also includes setting up your printer.
HP Scanjet Pro 3500 f1 Setup First-Time Installation
Remove the HP Scanjet Pro 3500 f1 Setup from the printer’s cardboard box and follow the instructions below to set the control panel preferences, insert paper into paper tray and install the ink cartridges.
Steps for Unboxing & Setting Up:
- Open the box and carefully take out the HP Scanjet Pro 3500 f1 printer and place it on the flat surface without any damage. Then slowly try to remove all the tapes, stickers and the packing materials that are stuck on your printer.
- After you have removed all the packing materials from the printer, you can keep them aside for recycling. Make sure all the items that are listed are there in the box. Remove the sticker on the control panel display.
- You can now set the control panel preferences for your printer. Select the language, country/region, and date&time on the printer’s control panel display and then to save the settings you have to click the Yes or Ok option.
- Once the desired preferences are set for your printer, you can switch on your printer. Press the power button to turn on your printer after you connect the power cord to the wall outlet and the printer.
- After setting the preferences for your printer, load the paper tray with sufficient amount of paper to overcome printing related issues. Insert the paper tray with plain paper and push the input tray back to its place.
- When the paper tray is completely filled, take out that shipped with your printer and install them in your printer. While installing the ink cartridges, use the genuine ink cartridges to overcome printing issues with your printer.
- For installing the ink cartridges, you need to open the ink cartridge access door and then insert the ink cartridges one by one into their correct slots. Make sure the ink cartridges are properly fixed in their place.
- You have to close the ink cartridge access door after installing the ink cartridges for your printer. Complete the whole printer setup by installing the recent version driver and software for your HP printer.
HP Scanjet Pro 3500 f1 Setup Driver Installation
To download the driver for your HP Scanjet Pro 3500 f1 Setup, click the link available on the page and then follow the instructions that are given below in step by step manner.
- You will find the download link on this page. Click the link which is displayed on the page and you will be navigated to the driver download page.
- In the driver download page, you have to enter your printer model and then you have to choose the desired printer driver. Once you have selected the printer driver, click the Download button.
- The driver downloading begins on your computer.If prompted to choose the format to save the file, select the format as .exe for Windows and .dmg for Mac.
- After completing the on-screen prompts, the driver download gets complete and the HP Easy Start will download on your computer.
- Double-click the driver file and the driver installation process begins on your computer.
- Follow the set of instructions that display on the screen and during the installation process if it prompts to choose the connection type, choose it and follow the remaining prompts.