HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s3 AiO Support
- HP SCANJET PRO 3000s3 FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP SCANJET PRO 3000s3 DRIVER INSTALLATION
- HP SCANJET PRO 3000s3 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP SCANJET PRO 3000s3 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP SCANJET PRO 3000s3 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP SCANJET PRO 3000s3 TROUBLESHOOTING
The updated driver for your HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s3 printer is available on this website. Click the driver download link which is available on this page and easily download your desired driver for your printer. Once you click the link, you will be taken to the driver download page, select the driver and then download it from there.
Get the best software for your HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s3 printer from this website. You can find the download link on this page for downloading the software for your printer. Click the link that is provided on the page, select your printer model, select your desired software and then quickly download the selected software from this website.
The updated manual guide for your HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s3 printer is available on this website. The download link is displayed on this page. Once you click the link, you will be directed to the page where you can get the manual for your printer. The manual available on this website comprises the basic instructions & information regarding your printer.
HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s3 First-Time Installation
The entire set up for your HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s3 printer is described in a stepwise manner. Do as per the instructions are guided below to complete the entire printer setup.
Steps for HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s3 Installation:
- Open the printer’s cardboard box and take out your HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s3 printer. Place it on the flat surface where you need and remove all the packing materials, stickers, and tapes attached to the inside and outside of your printer.
- After you have removed all the packing materials from the printer, discard them completely. Then take out all the contents that shipped with your printer. Remove the sticker on the printer’s control panel screen and set your desired preferences.
- Choose your language, country/region, and date&time on the control panel display of your printer. After setting all the preferences for your printer, tap the Yes or Ok option on the control panel display of your printer and confirm your choice.
- Once done with setting your desired preferences on your printer’s control panel screen, you can turn on your printer by pressing the power button.After connecting the power cord to the printer and the wall outlet.
- Load the paper tray with paper.Pull the paper tray (Input) outwards completely and insert the plain paper into the input tray till it gets completely filled. After filling the paper tray (Input), push the tray inside till it properly clicks into its place.
- Use the ink cartridges that shipped with your printer to install in your printer. You have to install the ink cartridges for your printer to perform printing tasks. Open the ink cartridges one by one from their package.
- Open the ink cartridge access door of your printer and slowly install the ink cartridges one by one into their slots. Gently push them inside till they click into their place properly and ensure they are correctly inserted into the right slot.
- After installing the ink cartridges for your printer, close the ink cartridge access door and then install the recent version driver and software for your printer to complete the entire set up for your HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s3 printer.
HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s3 Driver Installation
The driver download and the installation procedure for your HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s3 printer are described in detailed steps. Follow the step by step instructions and complete the printer driver installation.
- You can find the driver download link for your printer on the page which is displayed. The printer driver download page gets open when you click the download link.
- Once the driver download page opens, enter your printer model and select your desired driver.
- Then click the Download button on the page and the printer driver starts downloading.When the downloading process is happening.
- Select the file format to save as .exe for Windows and .dmg for Mac.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the driver download.The HP Easy Start will download on your computer.
- Double-click the driver file to open it.The driver installation process begins on your computer by displaying on-screen prompts.
- Follow the instructions as they are guided on the screen. If prompted to select the connection type.
- Select it and continue with the remaining on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation.
How to Send Fax?
You can easily send and receive a fax. First, you have to scan the document which you need to fax using the fax machine and then you need to send that scanned document to another fax machine and then print the paper copy of that document from the receiving fax machine.
HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s3 Connection Support
HP 3000 s3 Wireless Connection
- To set up your HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s3 printer on a wireless connection, you have to collect the network password and the network name.
- After collecting the network details, turn on your computer, router, and the printer and make sure your computer is connected to your wireless network.
- Confirm that your printer and computer are not connected via a USB cable and also confirm that they both are connected to the same wireless network.
- Move the printer within range of the router and close to the computer and then use the Wireless Setup Wizard feature and setup the printer on wireless.
- On your printer’s control panel display, you need to touch Right arrow → Setup and then you need to touch Network → Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Touch the Continue option, a list of networks gets display on the screen, select your network name and then touch the Ok button.
- If you are unable to find your network name, touch Enter New Network Name and follow the on-screen prompts to enter your network name.
- It will prompt to enter your network password after you have entered your network name. Install the printer driver after entering the network password and finish the wireless setup.
HP 3000 s3 USB Connection
- STEP 1: To connect your printer through a USB connection, first, turn on your HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s3 printer and have it in a ready state.
- Confirm that there is no USB cable connected between your computer and printer, and then open the windows and search for Devices and click Devices and Printers.
- If you find any multiple existing icons of your printer, clear them by right-clicking your printer model icon and then touch the Remove device button.
- Once you have cleared all the existing icons of your printer, close the Devices and Printers window. To download the driver, click the displayed link.
- Then type your printer model, choose the driver for your printer, tap the Download button and the HP Easy Start downloads on your computer.
- After the HP Easy Start downloads on your computer, follow the instructions displayed on the screen to open the downloaded file on your computer.
- When you click the downloaded file, the downloaded driver begins installing on your computer. The installer will prompt to select your connection type.
- When prompted by the installer choose USB and continue with the remaining on-screen prompts to complete the entire USB connection for your printer.