HP Pagewide Pro 577z Setup
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 577z FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 577z DRIVER INSTALLATION
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 577z WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 577z MOBILE PRINTING
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 577z DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 577z TROUBLESHOOTING
After completing the initial printer setup you need to download the driver for your HP printer. Only if you download and install the latest driver for your printer, you will be able to perform all the tasks related to your printer. The updated and the latest version driver for your HP Pagewide Pro 577z Setup is available on our website.
The software for the printer is very essential, as without which you will not be able to perform any tasks related to your HP Pagewide Pro 577z printer. You need to download and install the updated software for your printer. The latest version software for your HP printer is available on our website. Click the displayed link and download the software.
The printer user guide is very important that it contains all the important instructions regarding the printer. It also includes instructions and advanced solutions for all the printer issues. You can easily complete your printer setup with these instructions. Click the displayed link and download the HP Pagewide Pro 577z printer manual from our website.
HP Pagewide Pro 577z Setup First-Time Installation
After unpacking your HP Pagewide Pro 577z Setup, you need to set the control panel preferences, load paper into the paper tray, and install ink cartridges. Follow the instructions and complete the setup.
Steps for HP 577z Unboxing & setting Up
- Open the printer’s cardboard box. Then slowly take printer from the box. Then remove all the packing materials, stickers, and the tapes that you find on the printer’s outside. Also, remove the sticker on the printer control panel screen.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and remove all the tapes and the packing materials that are placed inside it. Then close the ink cartridge access door and discard all the packing materials, stickers, and the tapes removed from it.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and the wall outlet. Now, you can turn on your printer by pressing the power button. After the printer turns on, you have to set the preferences on your printer control panel screen.
- Confirm your choice by selecting the “Yes” option after you are completely done with setting the preferences. Now, you can load the input tray of your printer with sufficient amount of paper. Pull the input tray of your printer.Then insert the paper tray with enough amount of plain paper to prevent page ordering issues.
- Once you are done with loading the paper, you can push the paper tray back to its place and also ensure the tray is properly fixed.
- You have to install the ink cartridges for your printer and you can use the ink cartridges that shipped along with your printer. Also, use only the genuine ink cartridges while replacing the empty ink cartridges to overcome printing issues.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and insert the ink cartridges into their slot after the carriage remains silent. Also, make sure that the ink cartridges are correctly fixed into their place and then close the ink cartridge access door.
- After installing the ink cartridges, you have to install the driver
- The software for your HP Pagewide Pro 577z printer to complete the entire printer setup. You can get the latest and best printer driver and software from our website.
HP Pagewide Pro 577z Setup Driver Installation
The complete driver installation process is described in simple step by step procedure. Follow the instructions to download the driver from our website and to install the driver for your HP Pagewide Pro 577z Setup.
- Click the link which is displayed on the page, and you will be directed to the page where you can download the latest version driver for your HP printer.
- Enter your printer model name and select the latest printer driver on the page. Then click the “Download” button.
- The printer driver immediately starts downloading on your computer.
- Based on your printer type, the HP Easy Start gets downloaded on your computer.
- Then you will be guided with a set of instructions getting displayed on the screen.
- Follow the instructions to complete the driver download process.During the process, choose the file as .exe for Windows and .dmg for Mac.
- Double-click the downloaded driver file.The driver installation process begins and displays the on-screen prompts to be followed.
- If the installer prompts, select your connection type and continue with the remaining steps to complete the installation.
How to Send Fax?
Sending and receiving the Fax is very simple with the HP Pagewide Pro 577z Setup. In this process, the document is scanned and then the scanned document is sent through a telephone landline connection to another fax-capable device and then the received document is printed from that fax machine.
HP Pagewide Pro 577z Setup Connection Support
HP 577z Wireless Connection
- To set up the printer on the wireless network, gather the network name and the network password. .
- Turn on the HP Pagewide Pro 577z Setup, router, and the computer, and then check if any printer USB cable is connected to the computer and disconnect it.
- Ensure the printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network and place the printer close to the computer during the setup procedure.
- Using Wireless Setup Wizard, you can connect your printer to the wireless network. Select the “Right Arrow” on your printer control panel screen.
- Select the “Setup” icon. Select the “Network” option, select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option, then select “Continue”.
- Select your network name in the available networks list, and then select “OK”. If the network name is unavailable, proceed to next step.
- Select “Enter New Network Name” if the list doesn’t contain your network name and follow the on-screen instructions to type your network name.
- During the process, if prompted, type the WEP or WPA key (network password). Then install the driver for your printer and complete the wireless network connection setup.
HP 577z USB Connection
- Turn on the HP Pagewide Pro 577z Setup printer and check if it is in the ready state and then remove the USB cable connected to the printer and the computer.
- Obtain a USB cable and then open the Windows and search for ‘devices’, and then click the Devices and Printers on the results page.
- Right-click your printer model icon and then click the “Remove device” option. Check if there are any multiple existing icons and remove them all.
- Close the Devices and Printers window, and then you should install the driver to set up the connection. Visit our website and enter your printer model.
- Then select your desired printer driver and click the “Download” button, and the HP Easy Start downloads on your computer based on your printer type.
- If the driver or the HP Easy Start downloads follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen to open the downloaded file on your computer.
- The driver installation process starts immediately after you have clicked the downloaded file. If prompted to select the connection type, select “USB”.
- Then do as per the remaining on-screen instructions are prompted. After completing all the on-screen prompts, the USB connection setup for your printer gets complete.