HP Pagewide Pro 577dw Setup AiO Support
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 577dw FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 577dw DRIVER DESCRIPTION
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 577dw WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 577dw MOBILE PRINTING
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 577dw DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 577dw TROUBLESHOOT
The printer driver should be downloaded on your computer to perform all the tasks on the printer. The latest version driver for your HP Pagewide Pro 577dw Setup is available on our website. Click the link which is provided on the page and download and install your desired printer driver from our website.
To perform all the tasks on your printer you have to download and install the best software for your printer. The updated software for your HP Pagewide Pro 577dw Setup is available on our website. You will be directed to our website to download the driver when you click the link which is displayed on the page.
The latest version manual guide for your HP Pagewide Pro 577dw Setup is available on our website. Click the displayed link on the page to download the updated manual for your printer. The printer manual comprises of all the instructions on setting the printer and troubleshooting printer related issues.
HP Pagewide Pro 577dw Setup Unboxing & Setting Up
After unboxing your HP Pagewide Pro 577dw Setup, do as per the given steps below to set the preferences, load paper into the tray, install the ink cartridges, and install the printer software.
Steps for unboxing & Setting Up:
- Take out the HP Pagewide Pro 577dw printer carefully and place it on the flat surface. The stickers, tapes and all the packing materials that are attached on the inside and the outside of your printer should be completely removed.
- You can discard the packing materials, stickers and the tapes removed from your printer. Take the power cord and connect one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end of the power cord to the wall outlet.
- After connecting the power cord, press the power button to turn on the printer. When the printer is turned on, you can set your preferences on your printer’s control panel display. Select your language, and the date&time on the control panel screen.
- After setting your desired preferences on your printer’s control panel display, click the Yes option to confirm the choice that you made. You can now fill the paper tray with sufficient paper by pulling out the input tray.
- Slide out the paper guides as far as possible and load the paper in portrait orientation with the print side facing down, and then until the paper guides touch the edge of the stack of paper, slide them.
- Make sure the stack of paper does not exceed the paper fill guide and then insert the input tray into the printer. After loading the paper, open the ink cartridge access door to install the ink cartridges for your printer.
- When you open the ink cartridge access door, the carriage moves to the center. Take out the ink cartridges that shipped with your printer, wait until the carriage remains silent and then insert them into their correct slot.
- After installing the ink cartridges correctly in their slot, close the ink cartridge access door. The printer starts an initialization process and then prints an alignment page. You have to install the printer driver and software to complete the entire printer setup.
HP Pagewide Pro 577dw Driver Installation
The HP Pagewide Pro 577dw Setup driver is available on our website. You can get the best and updated driver for your printer. Follow the given steps to download the printer driver.
- To download the driver for your HP Pagewide Pro 577dw Setup you have to click the link which is available on the displayed page. You will be navigated to the driver download page.
- In this page, enter your printer model name and then select your desired latest printer driver and then click the Download button. The driver starts downloading on your computer.
- The Hp Easy Start may download on your computer. Follow the on-screen instructions and choose the file format to save as .exe for Windows and .dmg for Mac.After the driver gets downloaded, double-click the driver file.
- Open the file to start the installation setup. When the driver installation begins, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation setup.
- During the driver installation process, select your connection type if the installer prompts you to choose the connection. Then continue with the remaining steps and finish the entire driver installation.
How to Send Fax?
To send and receive a fax, you have to scan a document using a fax machine or fax-capable printer. Then using the telephone landline connection you need to send that scanned document to another fax-capable device. The fax capable device that received the scanned document will then print it.
HP Pagewide Pro 577dw Connection Support
HP 577dw Wireless Connection
- Before setting up the HP Pagewide Pro 577dw Setup on a wireless connection, gather the network name and the password, and ensure your computer is connected to your wireless network.
- After turning on your printer, router, and the computer, make sure that there is no USB cable connected to the printer and the computer.
- During the setup procedure, place the printer little close to the computer after ensuring the printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard feature and connect your printer to the wireless network. Click the Right arrow on the control panel display of your printer.
- You have to click the Setup icon, click the Network option, click the Wireless Setup Wizard option, and then click the Continue option.
- From the displayed list of networks, you have to select your network name. Then click Ok. Proceed to next step if the network name is unavailable.
- If the network name is unavailable, select the Enter New Network Name option and then enter your network name by following the on-screen instructions.