123 HP Pagewide Pro 552dw Setup
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 552dw FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 552dw DRIVER DESCRIPTION
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 552dw WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 552dw MOBILE PRINTING
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 552dw DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 552dw TROUBLESHOOT
To perform the printing and the scanning tasks on your hp pagewide pro 552dw Setup you need to download and install the updated driver for your printer. You can get the best driver from this website. You can select and download your desired driver for your printer from this website.
The updated software should be downloaded and installed for your hp pagewide pro 552dw Setup. Then only you can perform all the tasks that you need on your printer. Get the best updated software from this website. Click the link and select your desired software and download it from this website.
The latest version and updated manual for your Printer is available on this website. You can get the printer manual easily from this website. The hp pagewide pro 552dw Setup manual includes all the basic instructions and information regarding the printer. It also includes some common tips on handling your printer.
hp pagewide pro 552dw Setup First-Time Installation
After taking out the hp pagewide pro 552dw Setup printer, remove the packing materials, set the control panel preferences, load paper into input tray, and install ink cartridges by following the stepwise instructions that are given below.
Steps for HP Pagewide Pro 552dw Installation:
- Open the package and take out the HP Pagewide Pro 552dw Setup from it, and carefully place the printer on a flat surface. You will find the stickers and tapes attached to the printer both inside and the outside.
- All those stickers and the tapes can be removed from the printer. Also, remove all the packing materials stuffed inside the printer and keep them aside for recycling. Then connect the power cord and turn on your printer.
- After turning on your printer, you have to set the preferences on the control panel display of your printer as you desire. After setting all the desired preferences, you have to select Yes to confirm the choice that you made.
- Once you have confirmed your choice, the control panel preferences will be perfectly set. You can now load the printer’s input tray with an adequate amount of paper to overcome any printing issues.After pulling out the input tray you have to load sufficient plain paper into it and close it once you have done.
- You can now install the ink cartridges for your HP Pagewide Pro 552dw Setup printer. Take out the ink cartridges that shipped with your printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and insert the ink cartridges one by one carefully into their slot. While you are installing the ink cartridges, make sure that the ink cartridges are inserted properly in their correct slot.
- After the ink cartridges are installed properly, you can close the ink cartridge access door completely. The error may occur even if the door is not closed properly. As an end step, you need to download and install the printer driver and the software.
- You can get the best printer driver and the software from our website. Click the available link and then download your desired printer software and the driver.
- The printer setup gets complete after downloading and installing the printer driver and the software.
HP Pagewide Pro 552dw Driver Installation
To download the updated driver for your HP Pagewide Pro 552dw Setup, you have to click the link which is provided on the page and then follow the instructions below to complete the driver installation.
- To download the driver for your HP Pagewide Pro 552dw Setup, click the link that is available on the displayed page. The driver download page displays at once you click the link.
- Type your printer model on the driver download page and then select your desired printer driver. The selected driver starts downloading for your printer after you click the Download button.
- The HP Easy Start might download and then you should follow the on-screen prompts.
- Remember that you should select the format as .exe for Windows and .dmg for Mac to save the file.Double-click the driver file to open it.
- The driver installation setup starts for your printer.
- You should do as per the instructions are displayed on the screen to complete the installation setup.
- During the installation process, if the installer prompts to select your connection type, choose the desired option and then continue with the remaining steps to finish the driver installation.
HP Pagewide Pro 552dw Fax Setup:
The fax is the process of sending the scanned-in printed material or document, usually to a telephone number associated with a HP Pagewide Pro 552dw Setup printer or other output device. The original document is scanned with a fax machine and then that scanned document is sent it to another fax machine. The receiving fax machine prints a paper copy of the document.
HP 552dw Printer Connection Support
HP 552dw Wireless Connection
- To connect your HP Pagewide Pro 552dw Setup printer to a wireless connection.
- You should gather the details of the network name and password and ensure your computer is connected to your wireless network.
- Once you turn on your printer, computer, and the router.
- You should make sure that there is no USB cable connected to the printer and the computer.
- You need to place the printer close to the computer after ensuring the computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- You can connect your printer to the wireless network by using the Wireless Setup Wizard feature.
- click the Right arrow on the control panel display.
- You want to tap the Setup option, tap the Network option, tap the Wireless Setup Wizard option, and then tap the Continue option.
- The network list will be displayed and you should select your network name, and click Ok.
- Continue to the next step if the network name is not there.
- Click Enter New Network Name if you couldn’t find your network name.
- Then follow the on-screen prompts to type your network name.
- During the process, if prompted means then enter the network password (WEP or the WPA key).
- Install the printer driver and complete the wireless network connection.
HP 552dw USB Connection
- Ensure the HP Pagewide Pro 552dw Setup printer is in ready state after you turn on your printer, and also ensure the USB cable is not connected to the computer and the printer.
- Search the windows for Devices and tap the Devices and Printers on the results page which is opened, after obtaining the USB cable.
- To remove all the multiple existing icons of your printer, you should right-click your printer model icon and then click the Remove device option.
- Close the Devices and Printers window once the existing icons are removed, and then enter your printer model on our website to download and install the driver.
- Once you finish selecting the driver for your printer, click the Download button and based on your printer type the HP Easy Start downloads on your computer.
- If the HP Easy Start or the driver downloads, you should do as per the on-screen prompts to open the downloaded file on your computer.
- When you click the downloaded file, the driver installation process begins by prompting to select the connection type. Proceed to next step, after selecting your connection type.You should do as per the remaining steps are displayed on the screen. The USB connection setup for your printer gets complete, after completing all the instructions.