HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Printer Support
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 477dw FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 477dw DRIVER DESCRIPTION
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 477dw WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 477dw MOBILE PRINTING
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 477dw DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP PAGEWIDE PRO 477dw TROUBLESHOOTING
To perform all the tasks on the printer you have to download the printer driver on your computer. You can get the recent version driver for your HP Pagewide Pro 477dw printer from our website. For downloading and installing the best printer driver, click the provided link on the page.
First, you need to download and install the best printer software. Only if you install the HP Pagewide Pro 477dw software on your computer, you can do all the tasks using your printer. You can get the latest software for your HP printer from our website. Click the link to download the software.
The HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Manual. comprises of all the basic instructions on setting up your printer. It also includes the complete instructions related to your printer. It provides some easy tips on handling the printer efficiently. Click the link and download the updated manual for your printer from our website.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Setup First-Time Installation
The complete printer setup procedure is elaborated below in simple steps. Follow the instructions that are given below to set the control panel preferences, load the paper into paper tray and install the ink cartridges.
Steps for HP 477dw First-Time Installation:
- Place the HP Pagewide Pro 477dw printer on the flat surface, after taking out the printer carefully. You have to completely remove the stickers, tapes and all the packing materials that are attached to the outside and the inside of your printer.
- All the packing materials, stickers and the tapes removed from your printer can be discarded. Make sure that you have to connected one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end of the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer, after connecting the power cord., You can set your preferences on your printer’s control panel display when the printer is turned on. On the control panel screen, select your language, and the date&time.
- On your printer’s control panel display, after setting your desired preferences select the Yes button to confirm your choice. You have to pull out the input tray and then fill the paper tray with sufficient amount paper.
- Load the paper in portrait orientation with the print side facing down by sliding out the paper guides as far as possible, and then slide them until the paper guides touch the edge of the stack of paper.
- Insert the input tray into the printer after making sure the stack of paper does not exceed the paper fill guide. Open the ink cartridge access door to install the ink cartridges for your printer, once the paper loading is done.
- The carriage moves to the center when you open the ink cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to remain silent after you take out the ink cartridges that shipped with your printer, and then insert them into their correct slot.
- Close the ink cartridge access door after installing the ink cartridges correctly in their slot. The printer prints an alignment page after starting an initialization process.
- To complete the entire printer setup you have to install the printer driver and software.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Driver Installation Support
The complete installation procedure for the HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Printer is described below in detailed steps. Follow the step by step instructions that are given below and complete the driver installation for your printer.
- You have to click the link which is available on the displayed page to download the driver for your Pagewide Pro 477dw printer. The driver download page gets open.Enter your printer model name on this page, and then choose the latest version printer driver.
- Then click the Download button and the driver starts downloading on your computer.
- On your computer, the HP Easy Start may download.The on-screen instructions which appear should be followed.
- Select the format as .exe for Windows and .dmg for Mac to save the file.Double-click the driver file to open the file to start the installation setup, after the driver gets downloaded.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation setup, when the driver installation begins.
- Select your connection type if the installer prompts you to choose the connection during the driver installation process. Then finish the entire driver installation by continuing with the remaining steps.
HP Pagewide Pro MFP 477dw Fax Setup:
Faxing is the process of scanning the document using a fax machine or fax capable printer and then sending that scanned document to another fax-capable device using the telephone landline connection.Then you have to print the received scanned document from the fax capable device, after sending and receiving the fax.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Setup Connection Support
HP 477dw Wireless Connection
- Ensure your computer is connected to your wireless network and gather the network name and the password, before setting up the printer on a wireless connection.Make sure that there is no USB cable connected to the printer and the computer, after turning on your printer, router, and the computer.
- After ensuring the printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network, you should place the printer close to the computer during the setup procedure.
- Using the Wireless Setup Wizard feature connect your printer to the wireless network. For that, first, click the Right arrow on the control panel display.
- You need to choose the Setup icon, choose the Network button, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard button, and then choose the Continue button.
- From the displayed network list, you should choose your network name and then choose Ok. In the absence of your network name, proceed to next step.
- If you couldn’t find your network name, click Enter New Network Name and then type your network name by doing the on-screen prompts.
- If prompted during the process, enter the network password (WEP or the WPA key), and finally install the printer driver to complete the wireless network connection.
HP 477dw USB Connection
- After turning on the printer, ensure the printer is in the ready state, and that the printer and the computer are not connected with the USB cable.
- Get a USB cable, then search the windows for Devices and click the Devices and Printers on the results page which is opened.
- Right-click your printer model icon and then click the Remove device option and remove all the multiple existing icons of your Pagewide Pro 477dw printer.
- Once the existing icons are removed, close the Devices and Printers window. To download and install the driver, enter your printer model on our website.
- After selecting your desired printer driver click the Download button, and the HP Easy Start downloads on your computer based on your printer type.
- When the HP Easy Start or the driver downloads, follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen to open the downloaded file on your computer.
- After you click the downloaded file, the driver installation process begins and prompts to choose your connection type. Select the connection type and continue to next step.
- Continue with the remaining instructions that appear on the screen.After doing all the on-screen prompts, the USB connection setup gets complete for your printer.