HP Pagewide MFP 586f Setup AiO Support
- HP PAGEWIDE mfp 586f FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP PAGEWIDE mfp 586f DRIVER INSTALLATION
- HP PAGEWIDE mfp 586f WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP PAGEWIDE mfp 586f MOBILE PRINTING
- HP PAGEWIDE mfp 586f DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP PAGEWIDE mfp 586f TROUBLESHOOTING
HP Pagewide 586f Driver enables us to use the full features offered by the enterprise grade printer. The HP Pagewide MFP 586f Setup provide a combination of low cost of ownership, print, quality, and speed. They offer best speeds and deep security. HP claims it offers 40% lower cost per page for color printouts than color lasers.
The HP Pagewide MFP 586f Setup is feature-rich printer. The software ensures that you get results meeting your expectation. It helps prevent data theft on the MFP and uses embedded security features and 256-bit encryption. HP also offers HP Web Jetadmin provides a simple web-based interface to install, configure.
The User Guide presents information on how to install, set up and configure your HP Pagewide MFP 586f Setup. It offers a quick guide to common error messages and possible ways to troubleshoot the issues. It provides with illustration the different parts of the control panel and the functionality and features accessible via the panel.
HP Pagewide MFP 586f Setup Unboxing & Setting Up
Here is a short set up guide for HP Pagewide MFP 586f Setup printer. It tells you how to unbox and unpack the printer. The PageWide 586f comes in a neat package.
Steps for HP 586f Setup First-Time Installation:
- Locate a site to position the HP Pagewide MFP 586f Setup printer that is sturdy, stable, well-ventilated and not under direct sunlight. The recommended room temperature is 17°-25° C and the humidity level should be 30 to 70%.
- Position the printer to allow opening all doors and trays. Do not move the printer by grasping the control panel. Remove the HP Pagewide MFP 586f Setup out of the box, and then eliminate the packaging material. Remove the tape from the exterior of the printer.
- Lift the cartridge door, and then eliminate the cartridge shipping restraint. Pull the print-head door, and then remove the tape. Shut the print-head door. Eliminate the foam under the scanner glass.
- Eliminate the cartridges from the package.
- Choose Scan Next Item to add additional pages, or tap Done.
- To prevent damage to the cartridge do not touch the shiny region of the cartridge. Place the cartridges. Shut the cartridge door.Pull Tray 2 and remove it completely from the printer. Hold the adjustment latch on the paper-width guide, and then push outward.
- Glide the paper-widths until they are completely open. Eliminate the packing material from the tray. Hold the adjustment latch on the paper-length guide and push outward to fully open the guide. Place paper into the tray.
- Alter the paper guides by grasping the adjustment latches and pushing inward. Examine the paper to verify if the guides gently touch the stack, but do not curve it. Place the tray into the printer, and then shut the tray.
- Eliminate the cartridges from the package.
- Connect the power cord, Ethernet and and the phone cord to the printer.
HP Pagwide MFP 586f Driver Installation
A device driver is a software that instructs the operating system and other software on communicating with a piece of hardware. The HP Pagewide MFP 586f Setup tells the OS, and the software you want to print with exactly how to print the file. They act as translators between software and the hardware.
- There are two common methods to install your printer driver. The first is to run the driver from a CD. The second is to run the installation file from your computer.
- You can download the full feature printer driver from our website and store it in your computer.
- In case you choose to install from the CD, remove the CD from its cover. Ensure that the CD is authentic and is meant for the HP Pagewide MFP 586f Setup.
- Load the CD in your CD Driver. If it does not run by itself, right-click the CD Drive icon in your computer and select Run.
- You may be required to provide administrative credentials to proceed further.
- If you are a Windows user, you will receive a .exe file. If you are using Mac, the file will be in .dmg format.
- Once the download is successful, you will find the driver installation file in the downloads bar of your browser or the downloads folder in your computer.Run the file and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
How to Send Fax?
If you are using Future Smart 3, go to the printer control panel, scroll to and choose Administration. Access the flowing menus: Fax Settings, Fax Send Settings, Fax Send Setup and Fax Setup wizards. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the HP Pagewide MFP 586f Setup. If you are using Future Smart 4, go to the printer’s control panel, choose settings, and then choose Fax. Ensure that the Internal Fax Modem Setup shows that it is configured. Otherwise, choose Internal Fax model Setup now and edit the settings. Choose the following menus and complete the procedure: Fax send Settings, Fax Receive Settings, and Fax Forwarding.
HP Pagewide 586f Setup Connections Support
HP 586f Wireless Connection
- For Windows, select the Wireless Setup Wizard form your HP Pagewide MFP 586f Setup’s control panel. On the printer’s control panel, select the Network menu or touch the wireless icon and then go to settings.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wireless Setup Wizard appears with a list of wireless networks in the area. Choose your wireless network.
- Choose your wireless network’s name from the list. In case you can’t spot your wireless network, you can enter you network name manually, moving to the bottom of the list.
- Your entry must match exactly with the network name as the names are case sensitive.
- Type your WEP key or WPA passphrase. Your printer will connect to your wireless network.If you have any further queries, contact out technical support team through the toll-free number.
HP 586f USB Connection
- Delete any prior installations of printer versions from Windows. Make sure the printer is switched on. Connecting through a USB hub or docking station might not relay enough power to the HP Pagewide MFP 586f Setup printer.
- In case you have connected the USB cable prior to installing the HP driver, follow this step. Otherwise skip to step 3.Remove the printer USB cable from the computer. Do not reconnect the cable until instructed during the installation. In windows, Search for ‘devices’, open Devices and Printers in the results. Right-click the icon for PageWide 586f, and then click Remove Device.
- Download and run the HP Printer driver from our website. When instructed by the installer to select a printer connection option, choose USB to continue with and complete the installation.
- For Mac users, Download and run the printer driver from our website. If you are asked for a printer connection type, choose USB.