123 HP Pagewide Enterprise 556xh Setup Support
- HP PAGEWIDE 556xh FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP PAGEWIDE 556xh DRIVER DESCRIPTION
- HP PAGEWIDE 556xh WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP PAGEWIDE 556xh MOBILE PRINTING
- HP PAGEWIDE 556xh DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP PAGEWIDE 556xh TROUBLESHOOTING
To let your 123 HP Pagewide Enterprise 556xh connect with your computer and access the complete features of your printer, you need to install the recommended HP Pagewide Enterprise 556xh Driver. In case you try to connect to your printer to the computer before installing the driver, your computer will not communicate effectively with your printer.
The 123 hp pagewide enterprise 556xh has a great deal of features. The companion software and drivers let you use these features. Software tips lets you benefit from the advanced technology and security features that HP claims to offer through the Pagewide series of printers. This includes embedded security that can detect threats and resolve any hazards.
The User Guide offers illustrated advice on how to install, unbox and set up your printer. It will provide an overview of printer parts and specification. It offers basic guidelines on how to print, scan, copy and use advanced features such as Mobile printing, cloud printing, and security. You will also find preliminary troubleshooting advice regarding paper jams.
123 HP Pagewide Enterprise 556xh Unboxing & Setting Up
After you receive your 123 hp pagewide enterprise 556xh printer package, unbox it. You will be able to carry on with the next steps only after unboxing the printer. Carefully unbox the printer and start printing the document.
Steps for HP 556xh Unboxing & Setting Up:
- The 123 hp pagewide enterprise 556xh comes neatly packed. Remove any protective packaging. Take out the Styrofoam. Printer manufacturers usually include the CD for support software and driver. They also provide a user-guide, informative pamphlets and product descriptions. Peel of any tapes that movable parts in position. If you do not remove all the tapes, the printer might not function properly. Pull the cartridge door, and then eliminate the cartridge shipping restrain. Remove the tape in the print-head door and close it.
- Lift the cartridges from the package. To avert damage to the cartridge do not hold the shiny region of the cartridge. Insert the cartridge and close the cartridge door. Open tray 2 and take it out of the printer. Hold the adjustment latch on the paper-width guide, and then touch outward. Glide the paper-width guides until they are fully open.
- Eliminate the packing material from the tray. Hold the adjustment latch on the paper-length guide and push outward to fully open the guide. Place paper into the tray. Alter the paper guides by grasping the adjustment latches and press inward. Examine the paper to ensure that the guides gently touch the stack, but do not bend it. Place the tray into the printer, and then close the tray.
- Install Tray 3 by keeping the tray on a stable surface. Position the printer on the tray and fix it. Employ the alignment pins on top of the tray to position the printer.
- Pull Tray 2 and take it completely out of printer. Tighten two quarter-turn screws into the holes in the bottom of Tray 2, and then turn them to the locked position.Fix the power cable between the printer and a grounded AC outlet. To avert damage to the printer, use only the power cable that is provided with the printer. Switch on the printer. Pause for one minute. On the control panel configure preferred language, date and time, and the time zone.
- The top of the printer will feature a control panel with color touch screen display and a hardware integration pocket for accessories and third party devices. The printer comes with an output ejector flap, output bin extension. A cartridge door provides access to the cartridge. You will also find a slot for a cable security lock, a high speed usb 2.0 interface port, Local area network (LAN) and an Ethernet (RJ-45) port.
- In order to place paper, open Tray 1. Take out the tray extension to support the paper. Glide the paper guides to the correct size, and then place paper in the tray. Ensure that the paper fits under the fill line on paper guides. Alter the side guides so that they lightly come in contact with the paper stack, but do not bend it.
- Once you have setup the printer, print a product report. The report offers details about the 556xh and its current settings. In the Home screen on the printer control panel, tap on the Administration button.
123 HP Pagewide Enterprise 556xh Driver Installation
A driver or device driver is a software that allows a particular hardware device to work with a computer’s operating system. The driver for the 123 hp pagewide enterprise 556xh plays a similar role. Installation of driver lets you tweak, troubleshoot and use any customization or advanced feature that might be available
- There are two common ways to install your printer driver. The first is to install from a CD provided along with your 123 hp pagewide enterprise 556xh printer. The second is to install the driver and software form our website.
- If you choose to install from your CD, remove the CD from the package. Make sure it is from the manufacturer of the printer and is specified for use with your printer model/series.Place the CD in your CD driver.
- If it does not run automatically, right click the CD Drive and Click run. You might be required to provide administrative credential to proceed further. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- If you choose to download the file from our website, choose according to your Operating System, its version, and your printer model.If you are using Windows, you will receive a .exe file. if you are a Mac user, the file will be in .dmg format.
- Once the download is complete, you will find the file in the downloads bar of your browser or the downloads folder in your computer. Run the file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How to send Fax?
This 123 hp pagewide enterprise 556xh printer dose not support fax. Fax short for facsimile is a technology that lets your send scanned content over a telephone line.
123 HP Pagewide Enterprise 556xh Connection Support
HP 556xh Wireless Connection
- Ensure that you have your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA). In the printer’s control panel, find the network menu or tap on the wireless icon and then select settings. Choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard shows a list of wireless networks in the area. The settings may be opened by taping a wrench icon, based on the product model. Choose your wireless network’s name from the list.
- In case you don’t find your wireless network listed, you can type your network name manually by scrolling to the bottom of the list.
- In case you enter the name manually it must match the network’s name. The name is case sensitive.
- Provide your WEP or WPA passphrase. You must enter the key or passphrase precisely including upper and lower case characters. Your printer should connect to your wireless network.
- In case it does not connect, you will be given the chance to print a Wireless Network Test report that will help you spot what may be wrong.
HP 556xh USB Connection
- Look at the requirements and remove any old installations or printer versions from Windows to set up the USB connection. Make sure the printer is powered up and is in a ready state.
- Remove the printer USB cable from the computer. Do not fix the cable until asked to do so during the driver installation step. If you have fixed the USB cable prior to installing the driver, you will have to remove the printer from your device.
- Search Windows for ‘devices’, and then choose the Devices and Printers control panel setting in the result. Right-click the icon for your 123 hp pagewide enterprise 556xh , and then select Remove device. If multiple icons appear for the printer, remove them. Exit the Devices and printers windows, and then proceed. Download the full feature printer driver and software from our website.
- For Mac users, download and run the full feature driver. When prompted, click USB connection. When asked to add your printer, click HP Pagewide 556xh and choose Print or Print Using. Select the name of your printer and click Add.