HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn Printer Support
- HP PAGEWIDE 556dn PRINTER MANUAL DOWNLOAD
- HP PAGEWIDE 556dn FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP PAGEWIDE 556dn DRIVER INSTALLATION
- HP PAGEWIDE 556dn WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP PAGEWIDE 556dn MOBILE PRINTING
- HP PAGEWIDE 556dn DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP PAGEWIDE 556dn TROUBLESHOOTING
The most suitable driver for the hp pagewide enterprise color 556dn is available on our website, just click the link which is displayed and you will be directed immediately to the driver download page. There you can select the most suitable and the latest version driver for your printer and you can quickly download it by clicking the download option.
You should install the suitable software for your printer. You can get the latest version software for your hp pagewide enterprise color 556dn from our website. Click the provided link and when the software download page opens, select the software that is compatible with your printer and then click the download button & download the software from the website.
The HP printer manual or the user guide comprises all the basic information regarding the printer’s set up, troubleshooting, and connectivity related issues. It includes all the information in a step by step format. You can get the latest version user guide from our website. Click the displayed link and download the latest version manual guide.
HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn Unboxing & Setting Up
The entire hp pagewide enterprise color 556dn setup is elaborated in a detailed stepwise manner. To quickly setup the HP Pagewide Enterprise 556 dn printer, do as per the instructions are given below accordingly.
Steps for HP 556dn First-Time Installation:
- First, take out the printer from the cardboard box and then remove the tape, stickers and the packing materials that are stuck to the printer’s outside. Now, open the exterior door and take-off the packing materials under the ink cartridge access door.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and take out the cardboard box kept inside it. Remove all the components from the box and then discard it along with other packing materials. Remove the tape and the packing material from printer’s inside.
- When you open the cardboard box you will find the power cord, USB cable, and the ink cartridges. Carefully take them out from the box one by one and then check if all the items listed have been shipped.
- Once all the items are removed from the cardboard box, you need to first connect the power cord to the printer and the electrical outlet, and then you need to press the power button and switch on the hp pagewide enterprise color 556dn printer.
- After turning on the hp pagewide enterprise color 556dn printer, you must load enough paper into the paper tray. So that you can overcome all the printing issues. Insert the paper into the tray and then pull out the output tray to lift the tray extender.
- Now, you need to install the ink cartridges that shipped along with the hp pagewide enterprise color 556dn printer. Always use the genuine ink cartridges for your printer to prevent the printing issues. Open the cartridge access door. Wait for some time until carriage remains idle.
- Once it is silent, remove the new ink cartridge from its package. Gently rock it back and forth, so that the ink is distributed evenly on both sides. Insert and gently push the cartridge forward till it suits into place.
- After finished installing the ink cartridges to the printer, click “ok” and the printer calibrates and aligns the ink cartridges. Then it prints an alignment page. Finally, after the cartridge installation, suitable driver and software should be downloaded and installed.
How to Send Fax?
Faxing is the process that uses a fax machine or a fax-capable printer to scan the document which is needed. It sends a fax of that scanned document through a telephone landline connection to a fax-capable device, after scanning the document, and that device quickly prints the received document.
HP Pagewide 556dn Connection Support
HP 556dn Wireless Connection
- To establish a wireless connection for the hp pagewide enterprise color 556dn printer, you should collect the details on network name and network password. Then you should connect the printer to your wireless network and install the suitable printer software.
- The complete procedure for the wireless connection is given in stepwise format. Follow the instructions accordingly to setup the hp pagewide enterprise color 556dn printer on wireless.
- Gather the details or information regarding the network name(SSID) and network password(WEP key) and also check whether the computer is connected to the wireless network.
- Make sure the router and the computer are turned-on and then confirm that the computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Now, you need to turn on the hp pagewide enterprise color 556dn printer by pressing the power button and have or place the printer slightly close to the computer.
- Also, keep or have the printer within range of the router. If there are any USB or ethernet cables connected to the printer, remove them.
- Use the “Wireless Setup Wizard” to connect your printer to your wireless network. To use it, you must select “Wireless” on the printer control panel.
- The wireless screen displays at once you click the “wireless” icon. Here you need to tap the “settings” option and continue to next step.
- Then you have to tap or select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” button. And a set of instructions gets displayed immediately on the control panel screen.
- Follow the instructions as they appear or displayed on the control panel screen and connect the printer to the wireless network or wireless connection.
- Now you are supposed to start the software installation on your computer. After that, you have to download and install the latest printer driver.
- While the downloading process is going on, it will prompt to choose the software. Select the latest software and tap “Continue” and follow the instructions.
HP 556dn USB Connection
- must do as per the instructions are given below accordingly to setup your hp pagewide enterprise color 556dn printer for a USB cable connection with the computer. If you want to get the most supported features from a USB connected printer, you must install the full feature HP driver.
- Also, you should erase if there are any previous or already installed printer versions and need to check requirements, to setup USB connection.
- For USB connection, you must press the power button and switch-on the printer. If there is any printer USB cable connected from the printer, unplug it.
- When the driver installation process is running, do not try to connect the USB cable back in the process middle unless it asks to connect.
- Now, open the search window. In the results page, search for the devices and then on the control panel click the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Now you have to search for your printer model icon. Once you find it, right-click the icon and tap “Remove device” and remove existing icons.
- You can close the “Devices and Printers” window once you have cleared all the existing multiple printer icons. Then continue to the next step.
- You need to download and install the latest version driver and software for your printer to complete the entire USB connection to the printer.
- Tap the “Download” button under “Driver-Product Installation Software”, and do as per the set of instructions appeared on the screen to install the driver and software.
- If it prompts or asks to save the file, you have to tap “Download only” to save and run the driver file from your computer.
- Now, you should choose an option when the installer displays to select a printer connection type. Tap the “USB” option and finish the USB connection.
- After setting up the USB connection you can perform all the print, scan, fax, and copy related functions based on your printer functionality.