123.hp.com/setup 8710 Printer Support
- HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 FIRST-TIME SETUP INSTALL
- HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
- HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 TROUBLESHOOTING
A driver is a software that is required to execute a print job. This software is coded to establish communication with your 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer and helps you get your work done. Every printer has its own specific driver. The driver is categorized based on your OS. The installation CD will be provided along with your printer package.
The software is a general term for the programs that are used to operate your printer. There are various kinds of programs that HP has designed to make printing easy. Download HP Print and Scan Doctor. This freeware can scan your printer for issues essentially playing the role of an anti-virus, only that instead of viruses, there are issues.
Most machines that are available in the market are offered to us with a user guide. This is a manual to how the unexplored machine works, what we can expect from it, how to interpret its signals and how to get the best out of it. A User Guide will have instructions on how to set up the printer, basic information and the troubleshooting steps.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 First-Time Installation
In order to setup your printer, you will have to unbox the device. The accessories provided for each printer package can vary depending on the country you live in. Once your 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer is unboxed, place it on a flat surface.
Steps for HP OJPRO8710 Unboxing & Setting Up:
- Remove all the packing material and tape from the outer surface of the printer. Open the scanner unit and clear away the packaging material from the scanner bed. Go to the next step to discard the clear plastic from the cartridge access area.
- Hold the handles on the sides of the printer and raise the cartridge door until it locks into place. Remove all the clear plastic from inside. Open the input and the output trays and remove the packing material present inside. Recycle the packing materials.
- Check for the power cord inside the box and plug it to the rear end of the printer. Plug the other end of the power cord into the power socket. Power on the printer and finish the initial setup processes.
- Choose the preferred language, location, date and time. Click Yes to confirm. In order to load paper into the printer, pull out the input paper tray to the outmost position and slide out the paper width guides to its maximum.
- Slide in enough paper into the input tray and adjust the paper width guides according to the size of the paper. Close the input tray. In order to insert the cartridges, remove them out of the box and discard the plastic cover.
- Hold the cartridges on its sides and twist the orange cap and remove it. Place it into the slot with the electrical contacts facing the printer. Place it into position until it locks. Align the cartridges before using the printer.
- The printer should be kept on until ink charging is finished. The power light will flash while charging and it will stay on when it is completed.
- Initially, the ink cartridges will be used to charge the printhead. So they may print fewer pages when compared to subsequent ink cartridges.
- The paper used has an influence on the environment. You will be able to reduce the paper consumption and the impact on the environment by printing on both sides of the page. Make sure that the paper used meets the paper specification.
Easy Guidance for 123.hp.com/setup 8710 Driver Installation
The driver software can be downloaded from the internet. Make sure you download the full feature driver to be able to make the most out of your 123.hp.com/setup 8710 Printer.
- The setup file will be downloaded and saved in the downloads folder on your computer. Double click the setup file to open it and click Run. An installation wizard will open.
- OSelect HP Easy Scan on the installation screen and click Add Printer to add your printer to the list of results. Choose your printer, click Print Using and then select Add.Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup.
- Select the connection type as USB or wireless.If you want to setup USB connection, then connect the printer to your computer via USB when prompted during the installation.
- Once the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer is connected to the computer, try to print a document using your printer to check if everything working properly. If the printer prints the document, then it has been successfully setup.