HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup AiO Support
- OFFICEJET PRO 6970 FIRST TIME SETUP INSTALLATION
- OFFICEJET PRO 6970 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
- OFFICEJET PRO 6970 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- OFFICEJET PRO 6970 MOBILE PRINTING
- OFFICEJET PRO 6970 DUPLEX PRINTING
- OFFICEJET PRO 6970 TROUBLESHOOTING SUPPORT
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup – You can download the driver software for free from our website. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup. If your system is not connected to the Internet, then install the driver software using the installation CD. Open the setup file from the CD/DVD drive and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation from your driver installation instruction.
To make printing easier HP has released various software. Make sure your Android device is connected to the same wireless network that your printer is connected to, or that Wi-Fi Direct on your printer and Android device is enabled. The HP Print Service Plugin can be installed or updated from the Google Play Store. Tap HP Inc. service installed and then tap On.
A User manual is a file that is intended to assist people regarding a particular system. These days user guides are provided with every electronic device you purchase. It will make your life easier as it has instructions on how to use the printer, what the possible problems the printer can incur, how to avoid it and how to solve it. If you misplace the instruction guide.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup First-Time Installation
The first thing to do after receiving the printer is to open the box, only then you will be able to carry on with the next steps in setting up your printer. Unbox your HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup carefully and then start printing your document.
Steps for HP OJPRO 6970 Unboxing & Setting Up
- Locate a perfectly flat and stable surface to set up your HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup. Cut the tape to open the printer package. Tear the tape that is holding things in place such as the cartridge access door, input and output unit.
- Discard the packaging materials once you unbox the printer and its accessories. Open the cartridge access door, discard the tape and packing material present inside the printer. Make sure there is no paper debris left inside the printer.
- Place the duplexer in the slot found on the posterior side of the printer and turn on your printer. Select your preferred location and language on your printer’s control panel and then click continue.
- Load the paper to be printed in the input tray with the print side facing downward. Open the cartridge access door and install the cartridges.
- Lock the cartridge access door after installing the cartridges in the cartridge holder.
- Download and install the printer driver for your printer model. To check the printer’s performance print a sample document. You can download the manual and driver from our website. Follow the user manual to setup the printer and to troubleshoot the printing issues.
- Turn on your Printer and unlock the ink cartridge access door or the top cover of the printer. Wait for the carriage to move to the right side of the printer and the printer to get into sleep mode. The printer will stop making noise at this point.
- Unpack the new cartridge from its packaging and remove the protective tape from the cartridge. Place the ink cartridge into the printer and snap it into the cartridge holder carefully. Close the cartridge access door.
- Choose the Settings option in the HP Solution Center. Select Printer Toolbox in the Settings window. Select the Align the Print Cartridges option in the Printer Toolbox screen and then choose Align. Try to print a sample document.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver Installation
You will have to download and install the HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup driver to start using your printer regardless of the type of connection between your printer and the computer. The driver software can be installed from the installation CD.
- Download the software from 123.hp.com/setup 6970 website. Make sure you download the full feature driver to be able to make the most out of your printer. Select Drivers and Softwares.
- Enter your printer’s model. Select your operating system and download the driver software. The downloaded file will be saved in the downloads folder on your computer.
- Double-click the setup file, click Run and an installation wizard will open. On the installation window, select HP Easy Scan and choose Add Printer to add it to the list. Select your printer and choose Print Using and once again click Add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.Select the connection type as USB or wireless and connect the printer to your computer via USB when prompted during the installation.
- Once you have connected the printer to the computer, try to print a file using the printer to check if everything works properly. If the printer prints the file, your printer has been successfully setup.