123.hp.com/oj6960 Printer Quick Assist
- HP OFFICEJET 6960 FIRST-TIME SETUP
- HP OFFICEJET 6960 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
- HP OFFICEJET 6960 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP OFFICEJET 6960 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP OFFICEJET 6960 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP OFFICEJET 6960 TROUBLESHOOTING
HP Officejet 6960 Printer Guidance
A Driver software that helps you to communicate between the system & 123.hp.com/oj6960. When there is no proper communication between them you may not be able to perform any of the functions from the printer. So, use the best driver for your device.There are various types of driver avail for a printer. One such driver is full feature driver which avail all the latest feature in the printer.
HP Officejet 6960 Setup – One of the software used in printers is HP Solution Center which is mainly used for scanning purpose. Previously when you scan from the printer, it urges you to install the software. Now, when you install the full feature driver in the printer. It contains the built-in management software which has HP Solution center for the scanning purpose.
When you try various setup process and you are unaware of what to do next. Then, surely the user guide will give you a helping hand. This is very useful for those who try to setup the printer on their own. In case want to know about the all latest features available in the printer, check out the manual. They provide you step by step as well as pictorial representation for every process.
123.hp.com/oj6960 Printer First-Time Installation
To make the first time 123.hp.com/oj6960 printer setup is easy, you need to follow certain step by step instructions. Anyways, your initial step is to unbox it.
- Take out the printer from the box. Discard all the packing materials from the printer’s shipment box and from the exterior of it. Eliminate the sticker on the control panel of the printer. Elevate the scanner lid and then discard the packing materials inside it.
- Seal the scanner lid. Elevate the output tray. Drag the input tray towards you to unlock it. Eliminate the packing material from it. Shove the input tray forward until it fixes into place and then pull the output tray. After that, start the connection process.
- Plug in one end of the power cable to the hindmost of the printer and the other end to the wall socket. Power up the printer. Make certain that you do not link a USB cable . At the time of the installation process, you need to establish the computer connection.
- To customize the preferences on the control panel of the printer, tap the preferred language and country/region. Tap Yes to ratify the choice. Choose the date and time , if urged to do so. You will be able to view all the settings in the printer’s control panel.
- Elevate the ink cartridge access door until it snaps into place. Refrain from proceeding till the carriage is inactive. Eradicate the packing material from the carriage. Take out an ink cartridge from the package. Drag out the orange pull tab to remove it.
- Clutch the ink cartridge handles by its sides. You need to twist the protective orange cap counter clockwise to fix it off the ink cartridge. Move it forwards so that it electrical contacts face downwards. Move it into its slots. Gently push the ink cartridge down into fixes into place.
- Ascertain that you do not touch the electrical contacts. Dropping or mishandling these parts may result in clogs, ink failure and bad electrical connections. Redo the same procedures to install the other ink cartridges. Seal the ink cartridge access door.
- Heave the output tray. Drag the input tray towards you to access it. Move the paper width guides to their farthest position. Mount the stack of paper into the input tray. Move the guides until they rest against the edges of the paper. After that, lower the output tray and then align the cartridges.
Easy Instructions for HP Officejet 6960 Driver Installation
To commence the 123.hp.com/oj6960 driver installation process, you have mainly three methods. We provide the detail explanation of three methods. These are very easy for you. Try them out, in case of the issue call our toll-free number.
- The first method is making using of the software installation CD that is available in the printer’s package. Place it on the computer’s disc drive to start the process.
- Once you place it, enable the AutoPlay Feature.This feature lists out the files in the disc. Select the .exe file for the Windows OS and .dmg file for a Mac operating system.
- After that, your installation process starts. Trail the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. If it is not successful, download the driver from our website which is the second method.
- Key in the name of the network and password to avail the suitable driver.
- Select the Download option.After downloading, look for the setup file in the Downloads folder.Double-click the setup file to start the installation process.
- After completing, select the Finish button. You can use the Windows Update software to automatically update the driver in the system, the third method.