HP Officejet 5746 Setup AiO Support
- HP OFFICEJET 5746 SETUP INSTALLATION
- HP OFFICEJET 5746 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
- HP OFFICEJET 5746 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP OFFICEJET 5746 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP OFFICEJET 5746 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP OFFICEJET 5746 TROUBLESHOOTING
123 HP Officejet 5746 Printer Guidance
Driver releases are designed to correct functionality and to update features, it is recommended to update your driver to the latest version. Before reinstalling the HP Officejet 5746 Setup driver, it is best to remove any printer driver that was previously installed. The driver software can be downloaded from the Installation CD or from our website.
With the HP Print for Chrome app, print through the Google Chrome browser to your HP OJ 5746 Setup. There is no need for you to download any drivers. Open the Chrome browser, then select the HP Print for Chrome option. Click ADD TO CHROME. In the Add “HP Print for Chrome” window, click Add app to confirm the installation.
User guides are the last resort for many of us. Most times you figure the solution yourself but if you can’t do it, then you open the user manual or user guide. Different concepts and things that are put in context are described in it. Various sequences are introduced, to give the users a real-world idea of how something could possibly work.
HP Officejet 5746 Setup First-Time Installation
HP Officejet 5746 Setup install is simple if the progressive method given below is followed. The first step after purchasing a printer is to unbox it.
- The computer system should be placed, away from potential sources of electromagnetic interference. Place the printer on a stable, flat surface that extends beyond the base of the product in all the directions.
- After unboxing your printer, check the accessories in the box. Make sure that you have the power cord, cartridges, installation CD, setup poster and user manual in the printer package. Remove all the tape, protective material and stickers from the outside of the printer.
- Remove the sticker from your printer’s control panel. Raise the ink cartridge access door by gently grasping its handles on either side of the printer.
- Lift it until it locks into place and then remove all packing material and tape from inside the printer.
- Close the cartridge access door and open the door of the input tray.
- Pull it towards you to extend the paper tray and then remove the tape and packing material.Push the input tray forward until it clicks into place. Close the input tray door.
- Connect one end of the power cord into an electrical outlet and plug the other end to the rear of the printer.Turn on your HP Officejet 5746 Setup. Select your preferred country and language on your printer’s control panel. Click OK to save the settings.
- If prompted, select the date and time and then touch Yes to confirm your choice. Open the input tray door. Pull the paper tray towards you to extend it. Slide the paper width guides to their outermost position.
- Load a stack of A4 size paper into the input paper tray with the print side down and the short edge forward. Push the paper stack into the input tray and slide in the paper width guides so that they will rest on the edge of the paper stack.
- Push the input paper tray forward until it clicks into place. Raise the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place. Wait until the carriage moves to one end of the printer and becomes idle before you proceed.
- Remove a new ink cartridge from its package. Hold the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing the printer and then press the ink cartridge forward into the slot until it snaps into place. Close the cartridge access door.
Easy Guidance for HP Officejet 5746 Driver Installation
Installing a HP Officejet 5746 Setup driver is relatively simple. A lot of printer drivers can be downloaded from the Windows updates. The driver software can also be installed from our web page.
- First, find out the model number of your printer and the operating system of your computer. The drivers are dependent on the operating system. Go to our 123.hp.com/setup 5746 website and click Download Drivers.
- Choose the Printers option in the list and then enter the printer’s model number. Click the download button and the setup file will be downloaded. Open the Downloads folder and double-click the driver file.
- Click Continue and the installation will begin.
- The USB cable should be connected to your printer.The computer only when it is prompted during the installation process.After the printer driver installation.
- Open the Control Panel and click Devices and Printers,You will be able to see your printer’s image.
- In the Devices and Printers window. You can also check if your printer is added to Printers and Scanners list in the System Settings. If your printer is not listed, then click Add a Printer and add your printer to the list.