123.hp.com/setup 4650 Printer AiO Support
- HP OFFICEJET 4650 SETUP INSTALL
- HP OFFICEJET 4650 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
- HP OFFICEJET 4650 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP OFFICEJET 4650 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP OFFICEJET 4650 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP OFFICEJET 4650 TROUBLESHOOTING
Installing the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 driver software for your printer is as easy as pie. The setup CD will be provided along with your printer package. If you lose or misplace the CD you can download the driver from our website Download. For a Mac computer, the driver software can be downloaded from the Apple software update. The driver should be synced, software will be updated regularly.
Make sure your printer is connected to the same wireless network that your Apple iOS device is connected to. On your Apple iOS device, download and install the HP Smart app from the App Store. After installation, open the app and then tap Start. Accept the terms and conditions and get started. The HP Smart application will automatically select your printer.
The manual contains all the necessary information for you to follow when you want to execute a print job. userguide contains directions on how to setup your printer, how to change the connectivity, etc. It even has information on problem-solving procedures, like how to clear a paper jam, how to fix connectivity issues or how to solve an ink cartridge problem, etc.
HP Officejet 4650 Setup First-Time Installation
Do not place any object on top of the power supply cords and use the power source indicated on the printer’s label. Make sure you don’t block the vent and openings in the product.
- The computer system should be placed, away from potential sources of electromagnetic interference. Place the hp officejet 4650 setup on a stable, flat surface that extends beyond the base of the product in all the directions.
- Unbox your 123.hp.com/setup 4650printer and remove the printer from the plastic bag. Discard the packaging material from the inside of the printer. Remove all the contents of the printer package. Lift the scanner lid and remove the styrofoam sheet.
- Connect the power cord to the rear of the printer and plug the other end into a wall outlet. Do not shake or tilt the ink cartridge after the seal is removed.
- Open the ink tank unit cover and slowly insert the cartridge into the cartridge holder.
- Pull out the paper support and the output tray and then raise the stopper. Slide out the paper guide and fan a stack of paper. Adjust the guides to even the edges. Install the HP Officejet 4650 Printer driver from the Installation CD.
- The driver can also be downloaded from our website 123.hp.com/setup 4650. To access the printer driver click the start button, select Control panel and then select the icon Printer. The power usage can be reduced if the printer is set in Sleep mode.
- From your printer’s control panel choose the option, Setup and then select Preferences. Scroll through the options and then select Sleep Mode. Select the timing based on your interest and then click OK.
- If you are not going to use the product for a long period, then enable the Auto-Off option. The printer will automatically turn off after 2 hours of inactivity. The Copy option on your printer’s control panel opens the Copy menu where you can select a copy type or change the copy settings.
- The Scan option on your HP Officejet 4650 setup’s control panel opens the Scan menu where you can select a destination for your scan. The Wi-Fi Direct icon opens the Wi-Fi Direct menu where you can turn on and turn off Wi-Fi Direct and displays the Wi-Fi Direct name and password.
123.hp.com/setup 4650 Driver Installation Easy Guidance
Please confirm if your 123.hp.com/setup 4650 is set to download the driver software automatically. If not manually download the software from our website. Choose your printer’s name in your system to configure the printer driver.
Steps for HP OJ4650 Driver Installation:
- Download the driver software from our 123.hp.com/setup 4650 website or install the driver using the installation CD. Make sure that you configure the latest printer driver and software which is suitable for your printer.
- The driver software is always available on our 123.hp.com/oj4650 website. Make sure that your printer has the latest version for better performance. Confirm that your computer is set to automatically download the driver.
- Select the Change device installation settings, click OK and select Save Changes.
- Connect your PC and printer with a USB cable or via your local network. Choose your printer connection type during the driver installation process.
- Select Windows Add a printer wizard to install the built-in printer driver.
- For Windows, the file type will be in .exe format. Follow the steps to install the driver correctly.Make sure that your printer has the latest version of the driver for better performance. After installing the driver, try to print a sample document to check the printer’s performance.
How to Send Fax on HP OJ4650 Printer?
Fax can be setup using the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 software wizard during the software installation. You can setup fax after installation using Fax Setup Wizard from the software (Windows) or Basic Fax Settings from HP Utility (OS X). HP printers are constructed explicitly for use with conventional analog phone services. If you are in a digital phone environment, you might need to use digital-to-analog filters or converters to setup the printer for faxing.
HP Officejet 4650 Setup Wireless Connection
- Before setting up the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 Printer on your wireless network, collect the network name and network password. Turn on your printer, computer and router.
- Connect your computer to the wireless network. Connect your printer to the same wireless network. Place your printer and computer within the range of the router.
- Click the Wireless icon found on your printer’s control panel. The Wireless menu will be displayed, then press the Selection button.
- Click the Down Arrow to choose Restore Defaults and then press OK. Press OK one more time to confirm your selection. Once again press the Wireless icon.
- Select the Selection option and then press the Down Arrow. Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard and then press the OK button.
- The printer will now search for the available wireless networks. Press the Down Arrow to scroll through the list of options.Choose the name of your wireless network.
HP Officejet 4650 USB Connection
- First, press the power button to turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer. Make sure the printer is in a ready state and there are no error messages displayed on the screen.
- Connect the USB cable to the USB port on the back of the printer, then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- Click the Apple menu and choose System Preferences. Under the hardware section, click Printers and Scanners. If your printer is not listed, click the plus sign.If a drop-down list opens, select Add Printer or Scanner.
- Click the name of your printer. Click the Use box, then select the name of your printer in the pop-up menu.
- If you are prompted to install printer software from Apple, click Install to complete the setup. After the installation process, verify that your HP Officejet 4650 Printer is displayed on the list. When you are prompted to choose a connection type.
- Select the USB option. To use the updated software features.Close and reopen any application that was open before adding the printer.