123 HP Officejet 4630 Setup AiO Support
- HP OFFICEJET 4630 SETUP UNBOXING & SETTING UP
- HP OFFICEJET 4630 DRIVER INSTALLATION
- HP OFFICEJET 4630 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP OFFICEJET 4630 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP OFFICEJET 4630 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP OFFICEJET 4630 TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDANCE
HP Officejet 4630 Setup – Today’s printers are getting more and more sophisticated with things such as mini displays, built-in Wi-Fi and the ability to insert a memory card and print directly from it without a computer. For all this to function properly a driver software is required. You will be able to download the driver software from our website or install it from the installation CD.
The Samsung Print Service Plugin can be installed or updated from the Google Play Store on your Android device. After the installation or update, select a method to turn on the Samsung Print Service Plugin. The HP Print Service Plugin will turn on automatically after installation on Android devices with 7.0 (Nougat). Touch Samsung Print Service Plugin, and then select On.
For the best experience with your hp officejet 4630 setup, we recommend you to go through the user manual. The manual consists of the setup instructions, important notes and troubleshooting steps for various printer issues. The user manual will be provided along with the printer package. If you have misplaced userguide, you can also download the manual from our website.
HP Officejet 4630 Setup First-Time Installation
The first thing you do is break the tape and open the box. Inside the box, you will find the Startup guide, the printer user manual, hp officejet 4630 setup disc for both Windows and Mac, cartridges and the power cord.
- If you misplace this disc, you can download the software and drivers at our website, depending on your printer model. Remove the cardboard tray and set it aside. Next, we have the USB cable for connecting your HP Officejet 4630 Setup to your computer. You can setup your printer over wireless or USB.
- Remove the cardboard. Pull out the handles on the printer bag. We will use them to pull the printer out of the box. Rotate the box so the printer is on its side. Using the handles, pull the printer and styrofoam out of the box. Set the box aside.Set the printer on a flat surface and remove the Styrofoam end caps.
- Now remove all the tape and packing material from the hp officejet 4630 setup. Remove the tape holding the input tray in place. Next, remove the tape securing the scanner lid in place. Remove the piece of tape and the cardboard restraint.
- Lift the scanner lid and remove the protective plastic from the control panel.Close the scanner lid. Grab the power cord that was set aside earlier and remove the twist tie.
- Plug one end of the power cord into the back of the hp envy 4630 setup printer. Plug the other end into a wall outlet. Make the printer is on a flat, even surface, then push the Power button. Now, grab the cartridges to install them in the cartridge holder.
- Lift the ink tank lid and insert the cartridges into their respective slot. Make sure the black cartridge is installed in the left slot and the tri-color cartridge is installed in the right slot. Holding the cartridge by its sides, slide it in until it snaps into its place.Pull out the input tray and slide the paper width guide out.
- Load plain white paper and adjust the guide so that it touches the edge of the paper. The printer will calibrate and an alignment page will be printed.
- An alignment is necessary to complete setting up your printer. Place the alignment page face down on the scanner glass, in the lower right corner.
- Close the Scanner lid, then press Start Color Copy button to complete the alignment.
Easy Guidance for HP Officejet 4630 Driver Installation
Go to your computer and open the web browser of your choice. From the address bar, go to our website. Click the Download button to begin downloading the software for your hp officejet 4630 setup. Click Run or open the downloaded file if you are using a different browser.
- The installer will extract and then open. If prompted by the User Account Control in Windows, click Yes. The HP Easy Start Utility will open. HP Easy Start will connect your 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer to the network, activate and register your printer and install the latest drivers and software.
- Click Continue. Click the checkbox to agree to the terms and then click Continue. HP Easy Start will detect your printer. Make sure Full Feature Installation is selected for the printer to perform properly.
- To automatically connect your 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer to the same wireless network.
- Your computer is connected to, make sure Enable HP Auto Wireless Connect is checked and then click Continue.
- At this point, you can activate and register your printer. Select how you will primarily use your printer and put in your postal code. Now the installer will check HP’s servers for the latest software and drivers for your printer.
- It is recommended to use the full software and driver to get the most out of your hp officejet 4630 setup. Click Continue to Start downloading the software. Once downloaded, the 123.hp.com/setup 4630 printer software Installation will extract and then open.