HP Laserjet Pro m126nw Setup AiO Support
- HP LASERJET PRO M126nw FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP LASERJET PRO M126nw DRIVER DESCRIPTION
- HP LASERJET PRO M126nw WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP LASERJET PRO M126nw MOBILE PRINTING
- HP LASERJET PRO M126nw DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP LASERJET PRO M126nw TROUBLESHOOTING
The driver is configured to use the HP Laserjet Pro m126nw Setup printer to its best. It is always good to use the driver by downloading it from the website or using the install CD. You have to check if the driver you have chosen is the latest & sets the OS of the computer to which you have connected the printer.
A correct and latest software is to be installed on the computer to which the printer is connected. Before you install the software, you have to check its compatibility with the computer’s os and the version. It is always good to update the software if the manufacturer releases an update.
A user guide for a printer is a manual that contains all the necessary information like printer accessories, warranty, installation steps, troubleshooting techniques, tips, and more. These guidelines would be useful provided it is easily designed and understood by novice users.
HP Laserjet Pro m126nw Setup First-Time Installation
This section has a set of instructions you have to perform after getting your HP Laserjet Pro m126nw Setup printer. This includes the unpacking steps, ink cartridge installation, assembling all hardware, installing the software and driver.
HP Laserjet Pro m126nw Setup Unboxing & Setting Up
- Here is the detailed instructions for setting up your HP Laserjet Pro m126nw Setup Printer. Read the instructions and do them to start working on with your printer. Once the printer is arrived, check the materials that come with your printer.
- Eliminate the plastic tapes and packing materials wrapped around the printer. Lower the output tray and reach inside the printer and then ink cartridge access door. After removing all the plastic materials inside the printer, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Take out the power cord that is provided by the manufacturer at the time of shipment. Connect its one end to the printer’s end and another to the power supply. Subsequently, power on the printer by pushing the power icon.
- To install the ink cartridge, hold the handle and lower the ink cartridge access door to unlock it. Hold on until carriage moves and rests in a place. After unpacking the ink cartridge place it in the provided slot.
- Check if it is seated properly in slot. If not, the HP Laserjet Pro m126nw Setup printer fails to recognize the ink cartridge which in turn leads to ink cartridge issue in the later period. Use the same procedure to install all the cartridges.
- Check the compatible paper size and paper type. Now place enough amount of paper in the loading tray. Tap on the entire stack to make it flat on the surface. Subsequently, lower the output tray and drag out the output tray extender.
- After placing paper in the tray, follow the prompts to align the ink cartridges. This is done in order to get good results from your printer. The printer starts printing the alignment page after feeding paper.
- Now open the scanner lid, keep the alignment page on the scanner glass with the printed side facing down, and close. Click Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color. Hold on until the printer aligns the ink cartridge. Once it is over, install the software and start working with your printer.
HP Laserjet Pro m126nw Setup Driver Installation
We are the information providers.The guidelines regarding the HP Laserjet Pro m126nw Setup driver installation given by us would help you know about the importance and method to install the driver.
- When it comes to the driver installation, you have to get the latest driver installed on the Windows computer to get results out of your printer. Check the instructions provided below and do the necessaries.
- You can go on with the installation process using an installation CD, if you have the one. If not, you have a secondary choice of getting it installed on your Windows computer by downloading it from the website.
- By setting you Windows to update automatically, you can know the periodical available updates of the driver.
- To do this, go to Windows and search for the change device installation option. Click on it and followed by the Yes option. Tap on Save Changes.Choose a connection type among the compatible types offered for your printer. It can be either USB, Wireless, or Wired.
- Whatever the connection type is, the good and uninterrupted signal strength is required.Once the connection is made, install the printer driver with the Add a printer wizard. The instructions for various computer operating system and the connection method differs.