HP Laserjet m1136 MFP Setup Support
- HP LASERJET PRO M1136 FIRST-TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP LASERJET PRO M1136 DRIVER INSTALLATION
- HP LASERJET PRO M1136 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP LASERJET PRO M1136 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP LASERJET PRO M1136 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP LASERJET PRO M1136 TROUBLESHOOTING
If you wish to connect your HP Laserjet Pro m1136 printer to your computer and access the features of the printer from your computer, you need to install the required HP Laserjet m1136 MFP Driver on your computer. If you attempt to connect your printer to the computer before installing the driver, your computer will not recognize your 123 HP printer.
If you wish to access the features of HP Laserjet m1136 MFP Setup, you need to install the required software and driver on your system. You may not be able to access many major features such as scan without installing the printer software on your computer. You can use the installer CD or download the software from online and install it on your computer.
The user guide of HP Laserjet m1136 MFP Setup has all the answers to the questions related to your printer. The printer manual educates the user about the mechanism and features of the printer. The manual directs the user through various steps and procedures involved in setting up the printer, accessing the features of the printer and troubleshooting the printer problems.
HP Laserjet m1136 MFP Setup First-Time Installation
You need to assemble and install the various parts of the printer before even attempting to connect it to a computer or a network. You cannot operate or access the features of your printer without properly setting it up. Setting up the HP Laserjet m1136 MFP Setup could be a strenuous job without proper guidance. Follow the steps given below to set up your printer.
HP Laserjet m1136 MFP Setup Unboxing & Setting Up:
- Setting up the HP Laserjet Pro m1136 is an arduous job. Printer parts are delicate and fragile which demands you to handle it with care. If you misplace a printer accessory or if you don’t printer part correctly, your printer might not function. You will have issues and jams.
- Open the printer box. Unpack the box and remove the contents of the printer from the box. Carefully place all the contents of the box including the printer on a plain flat surface. Be very careful while handling the printer and its accessories.
- The contents of the box include printer body and various parts of the printer. Printer accessories will be bundled along with the printer. The accessories include HP Laserjet Pro printer manual, power cable for the printer, USB cable to connect HP Laserjet Pro m1136 printer and computer, etc.
- Once you remove all the contents of the box, discard the box. Make sure that the box is empty before discarding it. You will find packing materials and tapes on the printer body. Carefully peel off the packing tapes on the printer.
- Check the sides and rear of the printer for more packing materials or packing tapes. If you find any, remove it from the printer. Tear off the packing tapes on the printer’s control panel. Open the cartridge access door of the printer.
- Raise the paper packing but do not remove it. Peel off the printer cartridge packing and remove it from the printer. Check the printer’s interior and remove all the packing materials from it. Remove the orange tab from the toner cartridge and pull off the sealing tape.
- Rock the toner cartridge gently to spread the toner all over the cartridge. Load the cartridge into the printer and close the access door. You will find an output bin extender along with the accessories, insert it into the output bin.
- Slide the paper width guides away to its outermost extent. Load a stack of plain white paper on the tray and close the paper width guides.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end directly to the wall outlet. Switch on your printer.
HP Laserjet MFP m1136 Driver Installation
Install the required HP Laserjet m1136 MFP Setup driver on your computer to connect the printer to the computer and enable the printer features. Follow the steps given below to download and install the printer driver.
- You can use the installer CD that you received along with the printer to install the required printer driver and software. Insert the CD into the computer and follow the prompted instructions.
- As an alternative, you can download the HP Laserjet Pro m1136 printer driver from our website. Enter the model number of your printer under the Driver Download section and click begin.
- Select the correct Operating System version of your computer.
- If you choose the wrong Operating System, you may not be able to install the printer driver successfully on your computer.From the list of available printer drivers.
- Select and download the Full Feature Driver.If your computer is not compatible with the Full Feature Driver, you can download the Basic Printer Driver.
- If your computer is not compatible with the Full Feature Driver, you can download the Basic Printer Driver.