HP Laserjet p1108 Setup AiO Support
- HP LASERJET PRO 1108 FIRST-TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP LASERJET PRO 1108 DRIVER DESCRIPTION
- HP LASERJET PRO 1108 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP LASERJET PRO 1108 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP LASERJET PRO 1108 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP LASERJET PRO 1108 TROUBLESHOOTING
A driver. is a software that allows the OS and the printer to communicate with each other. If an application needs to access any data in a device, the application calls a function put in place by the OS, and the OS calls a function integrated in the driver. The driver is produced by the same company that designed and created the hp laserjet p1108 setup.
The software for hp laserjet p1108 setup professional is supported by a full feature software and driver. The software component lets you access and tweak the features of your printer. It is essential for the efficient functioning of your LaserJet p1108 professional and will help resolve any errors that occur during use.
The User Guide serves as the first port of call for any customer queries. It provides basic information such as support, guidelines for use, connecting the product with the computer, using different types of paper & steps to undertake the various functions of hp laserjet p1108 setup. User guides are written in an accessible manner keeping in mind the end user.
HP Laserjet p1108 Setup First-Time Installation
You need to assemble and install the various parts of the hp laserjet p1108 setup before even attempting to connect it to a computer or a network. You cannot operate or access the features of your printer without properly setting it up. Setting up the hp laserjet p1108 setup printer could be a strenuous job without proper guidance. Follow the steps given below to set up your printer.
Steps for HP p1108 Setup First-Time Install:
- Open the package. Carefully cut the tapes. Use a knife to slide through the plastic cover. Your package will usually contain the CD for your printer software, pamphlets, user guide, and other help documentation.
- Take out the protective packaging and lift the printer out of the package. Keep the printer on a flat surface that can support the printer’s weight.
- Remove all safety tabs and pull the input tray outside and the output bin support. Eliminate any packaging from inside the printer. Eliminate the orange clip from the end of the cartridge.The cartridge stores the ink for printing.
- Gently shake the print cartridge to spread the toner evenly. Pull the tab on the left side of the print cartridge until the tab breaks loose, and then pull the tab to remove the entire sealing tape from the print cartridge.
- The next step is to install the cartridge. Remove the cartridge. Place the print cartridge in its slot, and then shut the print cartridge door. Move the paper length and the width guides to their extreme ends.
- Place plain paper in the main input tray with the top forward and the print side facing up. Glide the paper guides inwards so that they halt against the stack of paper.
- Remove the power cord form its plastic cover or any twister tie that holds it in place. Fix the power cord to the rear of the printer. Plug the other end into the wall outlet. Switch on the printer. Make sure there is paper in the input tray.
- The printer might print a test page. You printer is ready for use. However, you must install the printer driver so that your LaserJet p1108 functions effectively.
Easy Instructions for HP Laserjet p1108 Driver Download & Installation
Drivers are installed in the same way you install every other software. The HP driver for the LaserJet p1108 translates your command from the PC to the Printer. Follow the steps below to download the printer driver.
- You can install the HP LaserJet p1108 Driver from your CD or from our website(123.hp.com/setup p1108). If you are using Windows, the file will be in .exe format. If you are a Mac user, your file will be in .dmg format.
- A pop up will ask your whether you want to save the file or run it. Clicking rom its package. Place it in the CD drive and run it. The CD will be labeled with your printer manufacturer’s logo and specifications of the software contained. Run the CD and Follow the instructions to install the printer driver.
- save, will store the file in your default downloads folder or ask you where you want to save the file.If you click save, you can run the file from your Downloads folder or from the Downloads bar of your browser.
- Wait till the HP LaserJet p1108 Driver Download is complete. You can view the estimated download time in your downloads page or in the downloads bar of your browser.
- Run the file. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation and your printer is ready for use.
- You might be prompted to connect to your printer during the installation process. You can also install the driver from your CD.
- Remove the CD from its package. Place it in the CD drive and run it.
- The CD will be labeled with your printer manufacturer’s logo and specifications of the software contained. Run the CD and Follow the instructions to install the printer driver.