HP Laserjet M1005 Setup AiO Support
- HP LASERJET m1005 FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP LASERJET m1005 DRIVER INSTALLATION
- HP LASERJET m1005 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP LASERJET m1005 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP LASERJET m1005 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP LASERJET m1005 TROUBLESHOOTING
The driver for the HP Laserjet M1005 Setup is available on our website. The driver is the key to initiate and maintain the printer functions. It is good to get the latest driver installed on your Mac or Windows if you want your printer to works out well. The driver differs with respective to the printer model and the operating system version.
The printer cannot be functioned even all hardware are assembled as the appropriate software is installed. Each OS needs a unique software to be installed to start the printer. Check our website to know the compatibility and install it. If a full- featured software is installed, all the required software like comes as the built- in function.
A user guide for your HP Laserjet M1005 Setup is available on our website. This guide has the complete instructions needed to setup your printer, establishing the connection, and troubleshooting tips. Whatever the information you want, you can get it here. A simple way to worth your money by knowing everything about the printer.
HP Laserjet M1005 Setup First-Time Installation
Steps for HP LJ m1005 Installation:
- The instruction provided in this document is the first set of measures you have to do after buying a new printer. Get a printer, take it out from the shipment box, and check if all the accessories that are supposed to receive are present.
- When the printer is shipped, generally the printer and its accessories are covered with packing materials and plastic tapes in order to prevent the entire package from physical damage at the time of delivery.
- Free all the covering present in and around the printer. The accessories like power cord, duplexer, secondary paper tray, cartridges would also be covered with protective tapes. Remove them all and keep it aside.
- Now you have to install the two- sided printer accessory. Search for it in the printer box and remove the plastic tapes that are wound around it. By placing the printer in a way that it faces you, place the duplexer in the slot in the rear of the printer.If your printer has a secondary tray, remove the packing tapes present, Place it on a flat surface where you suppose to use the printer.
- Elevate the printer, position it over the top of the paper tray and then close the printer on top of the tray.
- Establish the power supply connection by using the USB cable that comes with your printer. After switching on the printer, go to the control panel to choose the Continue option. Make sure that you have confirmed the changes made before moving to the next step.
- Place required amount of paper in the loading tray. For this, you require plain, US A4 paper. Place it on the tray by pulling the tray outward. Push the paper width guide tabs and then move the paper width guides to the outermost positions.
- After you placed enough number of paper in the tray, affirm that the paper you placed is facing down with the short edge present forward.
- Subsequently, install the ink cartridges, and search for the correct printer driver to install it on the computer.
Easy Guidance for HP LJ m1005 Driver Installation
Installing the driver can be done simply as you have the world- class instructions with you. Go through it and follow the guidelines based on the operating system of your computer to which the printer is connected.
- The driver installation should be done after assembling all hardware. The first step in installing the software is to search for the correct version of the diver.
- You have two ways of getting the driver installed on your computer. Do it by using the installation CD, or download the latest version from the website.
- Whatever the choice you go on with, make sure that the driver you have selected is the recent version and supports the operating system of the computer.
- If you opt for a former method, simply place the CD in the drive, close, and let it run. When the installer prompts you, select a location to save the setup file.
- If you go on with the latter method, go to the website where you can search for the printer driver.
- Key in the model name and number, and follow the prompts to complete the installation step.