HP Laserjet Ultra MFP M134a Setup Support
- HP LASERJET m134a FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP LASERJET m134a DRIVER INSTALLATION
- HP LASERJET m134a WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP LASERJET m134a MOBILE PRINTING
- HP LASERJET m134a DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP LASERJET m134a TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDANCE
Installing the Hp Laserjet M134a driver is the final step in setting up your hp laserjet ultra mfp m134a Setup and connecting it to a computer or a network. You cannot access the features of the printer from the computer without installing the printer driver on it. Your computer will not recognize the printer device if you attempt to establish a physical connection between them without installing the driver on your computer.
If you wish to use the various features of the printer such as scan, you need to install the hp laserjet ultra mfp m134a Setup software on your computer. You can use the installer CD you received along with the printer to install the software. As an alternative, you can download the printer software from our website. While installing the Laserjet M134a printer, select the software that you wish to install along with the driver.
The printer manual or user guide directs the user through various steps and procedures involved in setting up the hp laserjet ultra mfp m134a Setup, accessing the printer features and troubleshooting the printer problems. A printed copy or hard copy of the printer manual will be bundled along with the printer. You can also download the manual from our website by typing in the printer model number under the Manual Download section.
HP Laserjet Ultra MFP M134a Setup First-Time Installation
In order to access the hp laserjet ultra mfp m134a Setup, you need to unpack the box and set up the printer. Setting up a printer could be a strenuous job. Follow the simple steps given below to set up the Hp Laserjet M134a printer.
Steps for hp LJ Ultra MFP M134a Setup Install
- Unpack the printer box. Carefully remove the contents of the printer box. This includes printer body, manual, installer CD, power cable. Place all the contents on a flat surface.
- UTear off the packing materials on the printer. Inspect the side and bottom of the printer for the protective film. Remove if you find any tape. Open the cartridge access door and remove the packing materials from the printer.
- UExtend the paper tray of the Hp Laserjet M134a printer and peel off the packing materials on it. Extend the paper width guides away to its extent and remove all the packing tapes.
- UEnsure that you don’t remove the toner cartridge from the printer while setting it up and connecting it to a computer or to a network. The toner cartridge is installed in the printer and you don’t have to reinstall it.
- Open the input paper tray of the hp laserjet ultra mfp m134a Setup printer. Pull out the dust cover of the input tray from the printer. Remove the tape from the dust cover of the printer. Discard the packing materials and packing tapes.
- Open or unfold the sides of the dust cover. Press it inward until the sides snap into place. You will find hinge slots on the input paper tray area, align the dust cover and push it in until it fits into position.
- Slide away the paper width guides of the input tray to its outermost extent. Load a stack of plain white paper into the input tray. Close the paper width guides in such a way that it touches the edges of the paper.
- Connect one end of the power cord directly to the wall outlet and the other end to the printer. Switch on your printer. Once the printer idle, select the language and country. Install the printer driver to complete the setup process.
Easy HP Laserjet MFP M134a Driver Installation Guidance
Download and install the hp laserjet ultra mfp m134a Setup driver on your computer to connect your computer and access the features of the printer from the computer. Follow the steps given below to install the Hp Laserjet M134a driver.
- You can install the driver using the CD you received along with the printer. Insert the CD into the computer and follow the prompted instructions. The only drawback of using the CD is that this CD might not be updated.
- If not, you can download the printer driver from our website. Log in to our website and check for the Driver Download section. Key in the model number of your printer on the provided space.
- A separate version of the printer driver is available for each Operating System. Select the correct version of your OS.
- If you choose the wrong OS version, you might not be able to install the printer driver. From the given list of drivers
- Choose and download the full feature driver on your computer.
- If your computer is not compatible with the full feature driver, download the basic printer driver.
- Open the downloaded file and run it. Follow the prompted instructions to install the driver. Select the connection type when the installer prompts and connect your printer to the computer.