123.hp.com/lj1020 Printer AiO Support
- HP LASERJET 1020 FIRST-TIME INSTALLATION
- HP LASERJET 1020 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
- HP LASERJET 1020 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP LASERJET 1020 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP LASERJET 1020 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP LASERJET 1020 TROUBLESHOOTING
Download the driver installer from our website free of cost. The drivers should be regularly updated in order to avoid conflicts. Driver conflict issues with all devices can be resolved by updating your driver. This also improves the performance and stability of your printer. Sync your 123.hp.com/lj1020 driver to Windows and the software will get automatically updated.
Software forms an integral part in the operation of the 123.hp.com/lj1020 model. Software such as the driver plays the pivotal role in acting as the bridge between the 123.hp.com/lj1020 printer & computer. Other software such as the HP Print and Scan Doctor helps in diagnosing issues that occur within the printer. HP Printer Install wizard assists you with driver installation.
User Guide refers to the manual that is provided by HP printer. This contains all essential information pertaining to the printer. Tips and tricks for the assembling and setting up of your 123.hp.com/lj1020 printer can be found. For those who find it hard to follow instructions, there is a description of the necessary steps to be followed.
123.hp.com/lj1020 Printer Unboxing & Setting Up
The first thing to do after purchasing your 123.hp.com/lj1020 printer is open up the box. Cut the tape and open up all the flaps. The first thing you will be able to see are the papers, manuals, installation CD, power cord and cartridges for your printer.
Steps for HP LJ1020 Setup First-Time Installation:
- Set the box on its side and remove the 123.hp.com/lj1020 printer out of the box. Slowly tilt the box so that the printer and styrofoam end caps can slide out. Make sure that you don’t drop the printer. Place the printer on a flat and stable surface.
- Once the box is removed you can put it aside and now you can remove the Styrofoam from around the printer. After removing the Styrofoam end caps, you can remove the plastic and tape from the printer. Just pop off the tape and open up the plastic.
- Either pull or slide out the printer out of the plastic. Remove all the plastic, tap and labels from around the printer. Remove all the materials that are holding the printer parts together. Make sure that the styrofoam sheet is removed.
- Take the cartridge out of the box. Unpack the cartridge and remove the orange tab that is protecting the contacts on the cartridge. Just grab the tab and pull it straight off. The toner should be evenly distributed inside the drum.
- Rotate the cartridge, shake it and again rotate it for about six to eight times. Remove the ribbon from the inside of the cartridge. Just grab the tab and pull it outside. Now the cartridge is ready for installation.
- Open the top cover of the printer and make sure you are holding the handle of the cartridge. Slide in and insert the cartridge into the cartridge area. Make sure the tabs on the cartridge gets locked with the matching slots on the printer.
- Remove the twist tie from the power cord and connect the power cord to the printer. The other end of the power cord should be connected to the wall outlet. Turn on the printer and the calibration will take place.
- Load enough paper into the input tray. Select the preferred language and location on your laserjet 1020 printer’s operation panel. After calibration, the printer will print the alignment page. Now you can start your laserjet 1020 print job.
HP Laserjet 1020 Driver Installation
Power on your 123.hp.com/lj1020 printer and make sure it is connected to your computer (wireless or wired connection). Open a browser, go to our website and locate the driver software for your printer. Click the download option to download the printer driver file.
- The download option might just be a button labeled “Download”, or it might be a link that you can click. In the File Download – Security Warning window, click Save. Specify where you want to save the file, in the Save As dialog box.
- The download speed is based on the file size and your internet connection speed. When the download is complete, locate the downloaded file and then double-click it. The files will be extracted and the installation will begin.
- There will be prompt to choose the installation type. Choose between Custom Install and Easy Install.
- All the features will be installed on your computer by selecting Easy Install.You can click the Customize Software Selections button to choose what software to install.Click Next and check the box to agree to the terms.Click Next and check the box to agree to the terms. When prompted, connect the square end of the USB cable into the USB port on the printer. Plug the flat end into the computer’s USB port.The software and drivers will now install.
- The installer will detect that you have connected your printer and will finish the installation. Follow any on-screen prompts that might appear.