- 123.hp.com »
- Sprocket Mobile Printer
HP Sprocket Mobile Printer Support
Build a bridge from social feeds to personalize prints and show off the fun you can share in an instant with HP Sprocket Mobile Printer. Print smudge-proof, water-resistant and tear-resistant photos. You can scan printed photos and easily create your own photo mosaic. Create your own stickers by downloading the HP Sprocket app. Sprocket makes memorable moments out of the back-to-school season with instant photos. Print 2×3″ photos from your smartphone anytime, anywhere.
123 HP Sprocket Mobile Printer Models
HP SPROCKET WHITE COLOR
HP SPROCKET BLACK COLOR
HP SPROCKET RED COLOR
HP SPROCKET BLUE COLOR
HP SPROCKET GOLDEN COLOR
HP SPROCKET 2 in 1
123.hp.com/sprocket Unboxing & Setting Up
- Remove the printer from the box, remove any plastic packing material from the printer, and then recycle the packing materials.
- To use your HP Sprocket Printer with your mobile device, you must download the companion HP Sprocket app from the App Store.
- Insert the micro-USB charging cable into the HP Sprocket Printer and connect the other end of the USB cable to a charging adaptor.
- The LED indicator light will turn red to indicate charging. When fully charged, the LED indicator changes to green.
- Press and hold the Power button until the LED indicator turns white.
- This process will turn on your printer.
- Remove the top cover by sliding it slightly forward. Unwrap a pack of HP Sprocket Photo Paper.
- The Blue Smartsheet should be placed on the bottom of the stack. Place both the paper and the Smartsheet into the Paper Input Tray.
- Slide the top cover towards the output slot until it is firmly seated. It will click into place and attach securely when fastened.
- To calibrate the printer with the Smartsheet send a print job with the HP Sprocket app.
HP Sprocket Mobile Printer Driver Installation
Steps for Driver Installation on Sprocket Printer:
- Pair quickly and easily with your HP Sprocket printer using the Bluetooth Setup Instructions.
- Press and hold the Power Button for 3 seconds to turn on the printer. When the printer powers on the LED will flash white and remains solid white once fully powered on.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile device or tablet, and then open the sprocket app. Tap the Main Menu in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap your sprocket and you will be directed to the Android Settings to pair your printer. A list of available devices will be displayed.
- Select your printer’s name from the list to pair your printer and mobile device.
HP Sprocket Mobile Printer Common Issues
- Out of paper error message: When the photo paper is loaded, the printer does not feed on the photo paper before it calibrates with the blue Smartsheet and an Out of Paper error message will be displayed on the HP Sprocket app.
- Cannot Connect and Printer Does Not Power Off: The printer cannot connect to your mobile device and does not turn off when you press the power button. Reset the printer and mobile device to clear any errors, and then make sure the printer firmware is up-to-date.
- Fixing Poor Print Quality: Use genuine HP sprocket photo paper. Charge the printer. Upgrade the printer firmware. Clean the output rollers.
123-hp.com.co website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.