HP Pagewide Pro Printer AiO Support
You can obtain results you expect for a game-changing low total cost of ownership. HP PageWide Pro Printer are designed to minimize interruptions. A suite of embedded security features help protect your printer from being an entry point for attacks. HP PageWide Pro Printers are designed to use less energy than any laser printer in its class. Avoid pauses in productivity with an HP A3 printer designed for maximum uptime, so you can count on reliable results day in and day out. Obtain professional-quality results at the lowest cost per page.
HP PageWide Pro Printer Models
PAGEWIDE PRO 577z
PAGEWIDE PRO 577dw
PAGEWIDE PRO 477dw
PAGEWIDE PRO 552dw
PAGEWIDE PRO 452dw
HP Pagewide Pro Printer Setup Installation
- After unboxing your printer, connect the power cord to the connection port on the rear of the printer.Turn on the printer and adjust the settings on the control panel of your printer.Schedule On/Off enables you to turn the printer on or off automatically at days.Time that you set from the control panel.
- For example, you can set the printer to turn off at 6 p.m. on Monday through Friday. Touch Settings on your printer’s control panel.
- Touch Power Management, and then touch Schedule Printer On/Off.
- Turn the Schedule On or Schedule Off option on. Select the Schedule On or Schedule Off options at the bottom of the screen, and then Select the day and time that you want to schedule.
- The printer switches on or off at the time you select on the day you select. To minimize printer noise, use Quiet Mode.
- You can enable this mode from either the control panel or the HP Embedded Web Server (EWS).
HP Pagewide Pro Printer Driver Installation
- Turn on your computer where you want to install the printer driver. Download the setup file from our website for your HP Pagewide Pro Printer. Run the setup file as administrator and this will trigger to start the installation wizard.
- Select either Full Software and Drivers or Basic Drivers. It is always recommended to install full software and drivers to get the best functionality of your printer.
- If prompted, click Run to continue the installation. The software will be downloaded and launched. From the software selection screen, you can customize your software installation by clicking Customize Software Selections.
- On the Installation Agreements and Settings screen, select the checkbox to agree to the terms and then click Next. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
HP Pagewide Pro Printer Common Issues
- Getting “Windows cannot connect to printer” error message when creating a Point and Print connection with a Windows 7. This issue can be fixed by installing a hotfix that is provided by Microsoft.
- On rare occasions, when downloading and installing the print driver, the driver installation fails or does not load properly on a Windows PC.
- To resolve the issue, you will need to uninstall the previous PageWide driver version.
- Once the previous driver version has been uninstalled, then you will be able to install the new driver.
- When you are unable to install the printer using an Ethernet connection, upgrade the firmware, as it includes an automatic fix for this issue.