123 HP Pagewide Setup AiO Support
HP PageWide Technology has reinvented the way you print. This technology has made printing faster using less energy. Performance has become more productive and efficient with less cost. Durable prints are produced on a wide range of media with HP pigments for deep black and vivid colors. It is possible to print at a speed of up to 6900 A/A4 color pages per minute using 123 hp pagewide setup. It is highly economical, making it possible to save up to 50% in total printing costs.
123 HP Pagewide Setup Models
PAGEWIDE COLOR 556xh
PAGEWIDE COLOR 556dn
PAGEWIDE COLOR FLOW MFP 586z
PAGEWIDE COLOR MFP 586f
PAGEWIDE COLOR MFP 586dn
123 HP Pagewide Setup Installation
Steps for 123 HP Pagewide Setup Installation:
- Unbox the 123 HP Pagewide Setup and remove all the packaging material from the printer.
- Connect the power cord that is provided with the product to the connection port on the back of the product.
- Connect the power cord to a wall outlet with an adequate voltage rating. Press and release the power button on the front of the product.
- Sleep Mode puts the product in a reduced power-consumption state if it has been idle for a specific length of time.
- You can set the length of time before the product enters Sleep Mode from the control panel.Open the control panel dashboard (swipe the dashboard tab at the top of any screen downward.Touch the dashboard area on the home screen).
- On the control panel dashboard, touch Settings.Touch Power Management, and then touch Sleep Mode.Select one of the time-interval options.
- The product switches into a reduced power-consumption state.When it has been idle for the amount of time that you select.
HP Pagewide Printer Driver Installation
- Softwares and drivers for 123 hp pagewide setup are available for download on our website. Your printer hardware must be set up with paper loaded and powered on to install the software and driver.
- On your computer, open a web browser and go to our website. Click Download and the driver file will be downloaded. Click Run or open the downloaded file.
- During installation, Windows might ask you to confirm if you want to open the file. Click Yes to continue the installation. The HP Easy Start utility files will be extracted and launched.
- If necessary select your printer from the list and then click Continue. Select Full Software and Drivers and click Continue.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the setup.
123 HP Pagewide Setup Troubleshooting Support
- The 123 HP Pagewide Setup Makes Excessive Noise When Printing Multiple-page Jobs. When printing multiple-page jobs, the inner flaps on the output bin eject-panel can make excessive noise.
- To resolve this issue, order and install the newly enhanced output bin eject flap with Poron pads.
- Printing files from a USB thumb drive using Plug and Print (Printing two-sided documents does not work).
- It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking.
- You can print Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files from a USB thumb drive using the Plug and Print feature.
- When you go to print these file types from a USB thumb drive, you can select the print settings for the desired output on the printer control panel.