- 123.hp.com »
- HP Officejet Printer Models
HP Officejet Printer Models AiO Support
Keep your business moving with great speeds and a variety of hassle-free features that make printing easy. HP’s Officejet series ensures fast and versatile printing for your micro and small businesses. It also delivers the lowest cost per page, networking for small workgroups and stunning photo quality prints. You can easily manage these devices with powerful admin and security tools. With simple setup, the HP Officejet Printer Models are perfect for small office or home office.
HP Officejet Printer Models List
123 HP Officejet Printer Unboxing & Setting Up
- Unwrap the packaging material from the printer. Connect the power cord to the rear end of the printer. Press the power button.
- The printer will begin initializing and make some noise. From the printer’s control panel, select the preferred language and then touch Yes to confirm.
- Then, select your country or region and touch Yes. Now, install the cartridges that came with the printer.Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the cartridge from the packaging and unwrap the tape by pulling the orange pull tab.
- In the printer, lift the lid for the cartridge and set the cartridge in its slot. Close the lid so that the cartridge snaps into place.
- Close the top cover of the printer. Touch OK, on the printer’s control panel. Slide out the paper input tray.
- Align a stack of white paper into the tray. Adjust the paper guides and slide in the input tray.
- Touch Yes to confirm you have loaded white paper and then touch Done. The printer will then print an alignment page.
Easy Guidance for 123 HP Officejet Driver Installation
Steps for HP Officejet Driver Installation:
- Use a USB cable and link your printer to your computer. When the connection is made, the system will automatically display a message to download the driver.
- If there are no such messages, then insert the driver CD into the CD ROM and begin the installation.
- Open the driver file and run the setup. Choose between Easy and Custom installation, then proceed to the next screen.
- If you do not have the CD, then go to our website and download the driver for your printer model.
- Download the setup file and proceed with the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Post-installation, you will be prompted to restart the computer. Your installation will be complete with the restart.
123 HP Officejet Printer Models Common Issues
- Problem with Ink System: Check the ink cartridges for leaks. Reset the printer. Remove and then reinsert the printhead or replace the printhead.
- Print Quality Problems: Use genuine HP cartridges. Make sure that the paper you are using is appropriate for the print job. Print and evaluate a Print Quality Diagnostics Page.
- Missing or Failed Printhead: Reset the printer and reseat the printhead. Replace the printhead.
- Black Ink Not Printing: Allow automatic servicing to complete after installing a new cartridge. Check for ink smears on the back of printouts. Check the estimated ink levels, and then replace any low or empty cartridges
123-hp.com.co website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.