- 123.hp.com »
- HP Laserjet Pro Printer
HP Laserjet Pro Setup AiO Support
HP LaserJet Pro uses Hewlett-Packard’s innovative new carousel-style cartridge bay. This HP Laserjet Pro Setup Printer series also gives users the ability to register the print with the company’s ePrintCenter. The text quality is more than good enough for business use and its graphics quality is notably better than most laser printers. Reasonably high-quality output is delivered across the board, with improved speed and remarkable features. They have a smart feature set and a compact design that meets the needs of home and office users.
HP Laserjet Pro Setup Models
LASERJET PRO P1108
LASERJET PRO M1136
LASERJET PRO M126nw
LASERJET PRO M226dw
LASERJET PRO MFP M132a
HP Laserjet Pro Setup Unboxing & Setting Up
Steps for HP LJPRO Setup First-Time Installation:
- After unboxing your HP Laserjet Pro Setup, connect the power cord to your printer. Plug the other end of the cord to the power outlet.
- Open the cartridge access door and install the toner cartridges. Firmly snap the ink cartridge into its slot and close the cartridge access door.
- Connect your printer to a Wireless network. Connect your computer to a wireless network, with your printer close to the computer.
- Install the driver software from our website. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation. Select Wireless network as the connection method and then click Continue.
- If your printer has a touchscreen control panel, select the touchscreen option.Follow the remaining on-screen prompts to complete your wireless setup.
- Follow the remaining on-screen prompts to complete your wireless setup.Connect the square end of a USB cable to the printer.
- flat end to your computer. Click Continue and HP Easy Start will save your Wi-Fi settings.
- With the connection established wirelessly between the computer and printer, disconnect the USB cable from your computer and printer.
HP Laserjet Pro Printer Driver Installation
- Click Start and open Settings. Double-click Printers and Faxes. Click Add Printer to start the Printer Wizard and then click Next.
- Click Local Printer and make sure there is no checkmark next to Automatically Detect and Install, then click Next.
- If your printer is connected to the computer, click Use the Following Port and choose the port your printer is attached to.
- Select your printer manufacturer and printer model in Add print Wizard dialog box.
- Give the printer a name and click Yes under “Do you want to use this printer as the default printer” and then click Next.
- Click “Do not share this printer” in Printer Sharing dialog box. To confirm that the printer is installed properly, you can print a test page.
HP Laserjet Pro Common Issues Support
- Printer Not Found Error: Restart your HP Laserjet Pro Setup printer, computer, and router. Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor. Temporarily disable firewall software on the computer.
- Network Scanner Connection Error: Confirm if the issue is also printing-related. Restart devices and check driver scan settings. Check Windows Image Acquisition settings. Try other scanning options.
- Toner Low error message: You can override the ‘Toner Low’ message by changing your Supply Settings options in System Setup.
- Non-HP black cartridge detected:Turn the printer off and then on. Verify that the toner cartridge is installed correctly. Remove and then reinstall the toner cartridge. If the above actions do not resolve the error, replace the toner cartridge.
123-hp.com.co website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.