123.hp.com/laserjet Printer Support
Shoppers looking for a multifunctional device will be impressed with the rich print quality and robust hardware of HP Laserjet series. The 123.hp.com/laserjet series delivers printed pages at a speedy pace with low running cost. The advancement in printing technology makes it an easy to use and cost-effective partner. They are professional class devices with a fantabulous design. They deliver a generous serving of features, making it worthwhile for businesses shopping for a professional imaging solution.
HP Laserjet Printer Models List
123 HP LASERJET 1020
123 HP LASERJET P3015
123 HP LASERJET M1005
123 HP LASERJET ULTRA M134a
HP 1020 PLUS MONOCHROME
123.hp.com/laserjet Printer unboxing & Setting Up
- The first thing to do is open the box, so pop the tape and pry back the flaps.
- You will find the installation CD, setup poster, get started guide, caution flyer about the ink, cartridges and the printer’s power cord.
- Next, you can remove your printer from the box. Rotate the box so it sits on its side. Slide out the printer from the plastic bag.
- Remove all the visible blue tape and clear protective plastic from around the printer.
- Slide out the input tray to remove the tape and other packing material. Remove the protective plastic from all reflective surfaces.
- Slide in the input tray, continue removing all the blue tape and clear plastic from the top and sides of the printer.
- Remove the Styrofoam sheet from the scanner glass. Connect the power cord to the printer.Plug the other end of the power cord into a wall outlet.
- Once plugged in, power on your printer and the printer will begin initializing.
123 HP Laserjet Driver Installation
- Connect the 123.hp.com/laserjet printer to a power supply and turn on your printer. Connect the printer to your computer with a USB cable.
- Windows will detect the printer and search Windows Update for the printer driver. A pop-up window will be prompted, select Locate and Install The Driver Software.
- Select Yes, Search Online This Time Only. Windows will automatically check the Windows Update and install the driver.
- If the printer driver is not available on Windows Update, then manually download the printer driver to the local disk.
- The Found New Hardware Wizard window will open. Follow the wizard and choose the driver that you want to install.
- Select your Printer model from the list and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
123.hp.com/laserjet Printer Common Issues
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue: Delete the print job files manually and restart the service. Check the power connection and reset the printer.
- The printer is Offline (Windows): Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to check connectivity. Reset the printer and check the connection status.
- ‘Install Black Cartridge’ Error Displays: Check the toner cartridge for any packing materials that might be causing the error message.
- ‘Paper Mismatch’ Error (Mac): Adjust the paper size setting. Reset the printer. Update the driver. Check the paper source setting.
- Printer Does Not Pull Paper From Input Tray: Check the paper quality. Check if there is a paper jam in the input tray or roller area.
123-hp.com.co website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.