- 123.hp.com »
- HP Envy Printer Setup
123 HP Envy Printer Setup
If your office is crunched for space, then HP Envy Printer Setup are your best option. Though it’s not the smallest in the market, HP’s Envy series of printers always lean towards a slim and sleek design. They also deliver faster print speed and high-quality photo printing. The text quality is a step above the others in the competitive range. If you want a printer for your home or small business use, then buy Envy Printers , they are a reasonable pick.
HP Envy AiO Printer Models
ENVY PHOTO 6255
HP Envy Printer Setup Unboxing & Setting Up
- Open the box. Make sure that the package contains the installation CD, user guide, warranty, power cord and the ink cartridges.
- Slide out the printer from the box and make sure the bottom of the printer faces down. Remove the thermocol end caps.
- Remove the printer from the plastic bag. Lift the scanner lid and remove the styrofoam sheet.
- Remove the sticker that is covering the control panel and the HP logo. Now, remove the blue tape from the printer.
- Slide out the paper tray and remove the tape from there. Then, slide out the paper width guides and close the input tray.
- Next, use the handles on the sides of the printer to open the top cover and remove the cardboard restraint from in there.
- Check the paper path to make sure nothing is in there. Go ahead and close the backup and then close the top cover.Remove the twist tie from the power cord
- Plug it into the rear of the printer. Plug the other end to the wall outlet. Place the ink cartridges in the cartridge holder and try to print a check page.
123 HP Envy Printer Driver Installation
- Open the Change Device Installation settings on your control panel.
- In the Device Installation Settings window, there will be a prompt – “Do you want Windows to download driver software and realistic icons for your devices?”.
- Select the Yes option and then save the changes. Turn on your computer and your printer. Use a USB cable to connect your printer and computer.
- On your computer, a Found a New Hardware window will be displayed. Follow the prompts to install the driver.
- If you want to connect your printer to the network using the Wireless Setup Wizard, then disconnect the USB cable.
- On your printer’s control panel, scroll to the Network menu and touch the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and connect the printer to your network. Try to print, to make sure that your printer is working.
HP Envy Printer Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
- How to fix Cartridge Issue: Make sure the cartridges are compatible with your printer. Remove, inspect and reseat the cartridges. Clean the electrical contacts on the cartridge with a lint-free cloth.
- Network Scanner Connection Error: Confirm if the issue is also printing related. Restart the devices and check the driver scan settings.
- How to Eix Print Jobs Stuck in Queue: Delete the job files and restart the service. Check the power connection and restart the printer.
- How to Solve Envy Printer Offline issue(Windows): Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to check connectivity. Set your printer as the default printer and unpause printing.
- How to Solve USB Scanner Connection Error (Windows): Check the USB connection. Restart the computer and your printer.
123-hp.com.co website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.