- Home »
- HP Deskjet Printer
HP DESKJET PRINTER GUIDANCE
HP’s ultra-compact DeskJet series is designed to fit where you need. With easy set-up from your smartphone or tablet, get connected quickly and start printing faster. Obtain powerful performance from this colorfully compact DeskJet series. HP Scroll Scan will let you tackle most scan jobs, from photos to plain paper. Display your style with a variety of head-turning hues and with a sleek design. HP has a wireless HP Deskjet Printer for every need at ultra-low cost.
HP DESKJET PRINTER MODELS
DESKJET INK 3635
DESKJET INK 4535
DESKJET INK TANK GT 5820
DESKJET INK TANK GT 5821
HP DESKJET PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION
- Make sure that your system settings are setup to download the driver software automatically.
- Search Windows for Device Installation settings and then choose Change Device Installation Settings.
- Click Yes, Automatically Update and then save the changes. Connect your printer and computer using a USB cable or over a network.
- On your printer’s control panel, choose the Wireless Settings button and then choose Windows Add a Printer Wizard to configure the printer driver software.
- The driver can be downloaded from our website. The downloaded file will be in .exe format, double-click and open the file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup. Easy Install will help you install all the features that are required to run your printer.
HP DESKJET PRINTER COMMON SETUP
- Remove the packing material and unwrap the tape from your printer. Connect the power cord to your printer and wall outlet.
- Install the cartridges in the cartridge holder and load paper in the input tray. Print an alignment page.
- An alignment is necessary when setting up your printer because it calibrates your printer for best possible printouts.
- Once the alignment page prints, you must scan it to finish the calibration. Pick the alignment page and lift the scanner lid.
- Place the alignment page face down on the lower-right corner of the scanner bed. Close the lid and touch OK to scan the alignment page.
- Once you receive the Alignment Successful screen, touch OK. At this point, you can set up the software on your computer.
- Go to your computer and open the web browser of your choice. Download and install the software on your computer.
- To automatically connect your printer to the same wireless network your computer is connected to, make sure Enable HP Auto Wireless Connected.
HP DESKJET PRINTER COMMON ISSUES
- Black Ink Not Printing: Check the estimated ink levels and replace any low or empty ink cartridges. Align the printer and print a Print Quality Diagnostic page.
- Connectivity Error: Restart the router and printer. Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor. Evaluate a Wireless Network Test Results report and minimize wireless channel interferences.
- The printer is Offline (Mac): Remove multiple printers from the printer list. Delete the existing print queue and add the printer again. Reset the printing system.
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue: Check the power connection and reset your printer. See if the printer is paused or offline. Verify that the printer is set as the default printer. Temporarily disable your firewall software.
123-hp.com.co website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.