How to Turn on HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451dn Printer?
The HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451dn Printer does not turn On or respond when you press the Power button. All the lights are turned off and there is no noise or movement from your printer. Detach the power cord from your printer and wall socket, power strip, or surge protector to reset the power module. With your printer disconnected, plug a different device into the electrical outlet and examine the power supply. If the wall socket does not work, connect your printer into an outlet that functions well. Wait for a few minutes and reconnect the power cord to your printer.How to Turn on HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451dn Printer and make sure that the electrical outlet works. Make sure that you do not use a power strip or surge protector. Connect the power cord into the electrical outlet. If your printer still does not turn On, proceed with other troubleshooting steps.
- Take your printer and its components out of the shipment box.
- Remove all the tapes, stickers, and packing materials.
- “Open” the toner cartridge access door of your printer.
- “Push” the toner cartridge until it seats firmly.
- “Close” the toner cartridge access door and recycle the packing materials.
- “Open” the tray and load some plain paper inside it.
- Close the tray, attach the power cord to the printer and wall socket.
- Turn ON you printer and print a test report.
Easy Guidance for Turn ON HP m451dn
Detailed Solution for How to Turn ON HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451dn Printer
- Before unboxing your printer, choose a suitable place. Choose a solid work surface and a well-ventilated area that is far away from direct sunlight.
- The temperature range varies from 17-25°Celsius, humidity range of about 30-70 percent and weighs up to 22.7 kg. Take your printer and its components out of the shipment box.
- Remove the packaging materials and confirm that the contents meet the illustration. It is recommended to recycle the packing materials whenever possible.
- Remove the orange shipping tape. Open the front door and the toner cartridge tray. Find the orange ring on the toner cartridge.
- Pull the ring carefully to remove the sealing tape on the toner cartridge. Repeat the same procedure for installing other toner cartridges.
- Shut the toner cartridge tray and close the front door. Open the rear door. Gently remove the orange shipping tape and the plastic protective sheet inside your printer.
- Close the rear door. Open the paper tray. Adjust the sliding front door and side guides to the actual paper size. Load some plain sheets of paper inside the tray and and make sure that the sliding front and side paper guides rest against the stack.
- Close the paper tray. Connect the power cord between your printer and the grounded AC outlet. Use the power cord that comes with the printer.
- Make sure that the power source is sufficient for the voltage rating of your printer. The voltage rating is provided on the printer’s label.
- How to Turn on HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451dn printer and wait for a few seconds before you proceed. Connect your printer to a network. The network identifies your printer and assigns an IP address or host name for it to set the preferences.