How to Turn HP Officejet 4630 Online
The HP Officejet 4630 is an e-All-in-One printer that provides printing from your smartphone, tablet, or PC with a wireless network. This printer is prints documents in professional quality that is completely ideal for small business. It is enabled with duplex printing mode including the built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Use the HP printer Control option to scan directly to your mobile device. The HP Officejet 4630 printer performs 4 different functions like printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. The print speed is up to 8.8 when printing in black and 5.2 when printing in color. Install HP ePrint, AirPrint for printing wirelessly. Refer to the instructions on this page to complete the How to Turn HP Officejet 4630 Online.
Turn on your HP Officejet 4630 printer online with the requirements given below. Obtain a Wi-Fi router and connect your HP printer to a wireless network. Download the HP printer software from our website and install it on your computer. During installation, select the connection type as Wireless under the prompt screen. Collect the network and password before you begin.
Quick & Easy Guidance for How to Turn HP Officejet 4630 Online
How to fix Printer Offline Issue in Windows
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor application from online on your computer.
- “Double-click” on the HPPSdr.exe file to run the program. Click the Start button once it opens.
- Choose your HP printer name from the list and click “Yes” on the printer updates.
- Follow the Instructions that are displayed on the HP Print and Scan Doctor application window.
- “Reset” your printer to restore the network connection. Turn off your printer and “wait” for at least 10 seconds.
- Remove the power cable from the printer and Switch off your computer.
- “Re-Connect” the power cable to the printer and restart your “Wi-Fi Router”.
- Switch ON your computer and try to take print from the printer.
- Open the Devices and Printers option on the Window computer and “right-click” on the name of your HP printer.
- Click the option called Set as Default Printer and then try to take a print from it.
How to fix Printer Offline Issue in Mac
- Here, We Provide the Steps for How to Turn HP Officejet 4630 Online on Mac
- “Restart” your printer and router to solve the printer offline problem.
- Click the “Apple icon” on your computer and select System Preferences..
- Open the Printers and Scanners option to display the list of printers.
- Select your HP printer name and click the option called Open Print Queue to check the network connection.
- Detach the power cable with the printer turned on and remove it from the wall outlet.
- Attach the power cable on both ends after 60 seconds to reset the printer.
- Open the Printer and Scanners on your Mac computer and select your printer name from the devices list.
- Click the Default printer option to set it as default. Open the Printers list on your Mac computer.
- Select your HP printer and click the Minus option to remove from the list.
- Select the Add button and select Print Using to add your printer. Enable the AirPrint option if available.