How to Setup HP Laserjet Pro 400 MFP m425dn Printer?
About HP LJPRO m425dn Printer
The HP Laserjet Pro 400 mfp m425dn installation involves unboxing the packaging material and setting up the printer model by using the user manual. Then switch on the printer, install the cartridges, place the papers, and the print successfully with no issues. Below Provide the Simple Guidance for How to Setup HP Laserjet Pro 400 MFP m425dn Printer.
- “Unpack” the HP LJPRO m425dn Printer and place it on a flat surface.
- “Load” papers into the main input tray.
- Connect the printer to the network over wired or wireless.
- Attach the “phone cable” for fax if necessary.
- Connect the power cord properly into the outlet.
- Locate the “Power button” on the printer and “press it.”
- “Update” the firmware from the printer’s control panel.
- Install the printer software using the installation CD or download it from the web page.
Quick Steps for HP LJPRO m425dn Unboxing
Detailed Guidance for How to Setup HP Laserjet Pro 400 MFP m425dn Printer
- Check the seal of the package before you unbox it and remove all the packaging materials from the printer.
- Lift the scanner lid and remove the packaging cover present on the scanner glass.
- Eliminte any packaging material from the input tray and the cartridge access area.
- Connect the power cord supplied with your printer to the rear side and the wall outlet.
- Switch on the printer and set your region, language, date, and other preferences on the printer’s control panel.
- Drag the output tray and place a stack of plain paper in it.
- Open the printer’s cartridge access door and wait for the carriage moves to the replacement area.
- Tear the new ink cartridges package and make sure you do not touch the nozzles or electrical contacts.
- Insert the cartridges into the respective slot and close the cartridge access door.
- Raise the scanner lid and place the alignment page with the print side facing down on the scanner glass. Click Align the Print Cartridges on the control panel and wait until the printer completes the cartridge alignment. Still, you have queries related How to Setup HP Laserjet Pro 400 MFP m425dn Printer OR others contact our experts.