How to Setup HP Envy 7155 Printer?
About HP Envy 7155 Printer
HP Envy 7155 is the best printer that perfectly suits your work environment. Make use of the Envy 7155 printer to create long-lasting documents and stunning photographs. Print, scan, and copy are the basic functions of the HP Envy 7155 printer. It supports USB and wireless connectivity. The mobile printing services supported by the device are ePrint, Mopria Printing, and Apple AirPrint. Make sue of the Wi-Fi Direct connection to connect the Envy printer to your computer or mobile without utilizing a network router or wireless access point. The Envy 7155 printer features automatic duplexing that is used for obtaining two-sided printed outputs. The print speed is fourteen, nine pages per minute for black and tri-colored ink. The device has a monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages. Use the HP Auto-Off Technology to save energy and to reduce power consumption. The device supports borderless printing for up to 8.5 * 11 inches and 216 * 297 millimeters. We are Provide How to Setup HP Envy 7155 Instructions Below.
- Look for the manufacturer’s seal on top of the HP printer’s carton.
- Tear all tapes and packing materials and take all the supplies out.
- “Remove” the “HP Envy 7155 printer” and keep it on a flat area.
- Discard all the protective tapes from the printer.
- “Insert” the power cord between the Envy 7155 printer’s rear and the outlet.
- “Initialize” the basic settings on the front panel.
- Place papers into the input tray.
- “Install” the genuine ink cartridges.
Quick Steps for HP 7155 Unboxing
Easy Guidance for How to Setup HP Envy 7155 Printer
- To set up your HP Envy 7155 printer for the first time, perform the instructions that are listed below.
- Once the Envy 7155 printer is shipped to your home, check if the package is sealed correctly.
- If the seal is not proper, replace the HP printer. Break the tape and remove all the supplies such as manual, USB cable, power cord, installation CD out of the box.
- Take the HP Envy 7155 printer out and check if it meets all the requirements such as humidity and temperature.
- Make sure to place the Envy 7155 printer on a leveled surface that is free from dust and foreign materials. Now plug one end of the power cable at the back of your Envy 7155 printer.
- Attach the other end of the power cord into a working electrical socket. Find the Power button on the Envy 7155 printer and long press it to switch On the device.
- Tap your required language on the operation panel of the printer and select the name of your region or country. If needed, set the date and time.
- A Welcome screen opens, press Done on it. Open the access door and install the ink cartridges that are compatible with the Envy 7155 printer into their appropriate slots.
- Close the cartridge access door and wait until an alignment page gets printed by your Envy 7155 printer. Insert a sufficient quantity of blank or A4 papers into the main input tray of your HP printer.
- Ascertain not to insert papers that are wrinkled or scrambled. Install the Envy 7155 printer driver for free directly from this site. Any Queries Related How to Setup HP Envy 7155 Printer & Others Contact Our Experts.