How to Setup HP Deskjet 2652 Printer?
About HP Deskjet 2652 printer:
HP DeskJet 2652 is a compact printer designed for home-office use. It uses HP Thermal InkJet technology to print documents. The optimized print resolution of the printer is 4800×1200 dpi (optimized). The printer has wireless capability for making print jobs easier for users. The printer supports AirPrint feature which enables users to send to print jobs from their iOS device running on version 4.2 and above. It has a versatile media compatibility and can handle up to 60 sheets of paper. Black and tri-color ink cartridges can be installed into the printer. It can scan documents at 1200×1200 dpi using the Contact Image Sensor technology. It has Auto-enlarge copying feature and has color copy capability. The copy resolution of the printer is 600X300 dpi. Carryout the steps below How to Setup HP Deskjet 2652 Printer. Storage devices are not supported by the printer.
Simple Steps for HP DJ2652 Setup
- Lift the printer from the printer carton.
- Clear all the packaging material from the inside of the printer.
- Plug an end of the cord into the rear of the printer and the other end to a wall outlet.
- “Press” the Power button on the printer’s control panel.
- Set your country name, region, date and time.
- Set your preferences by navigating through the control panel.
- Lower the output tray and push the cartridge access door down.
- Install ink cartridges into the empty slots.
Detailed Solution for How to Setup HP Deskjet 2652 Printer
- Peel the sealing tapes on the printer box. Open up the flaps on either side of the cardboard box. Place the printer close to your computer such that the cord connected to the printer can reach the wall outlet.
- Make sure the cardboard box contains an Ethernet cable, ink cartridges, a power cable, a setup disc, and other documents.
- Unwrap the power cord. Plug an end of the cord into the rear of the printer and the other end to the wall outlet. Press the Power button on the printer’s control panel.
- Set your country name, region, date and time and other preferences on printer’s the control panel. Once the printer is connected to a power supply the very next step is inserting ink cartridges and loading paper into the input tray.
- Make sure you have no packaging material left in the input tray. Raise the input tray on the printer’s rear, and slide the paper width guides to the left.
- The printer supports A4 size paper, envelopes, legal size, photo papers, and cards. Load a stack of plain paper into the input tray.
- Adjust the paper width guide present on the tray such that it rests against the edge of the paper. Check if the paper is held firmly by the paper width guides.
- Lower the output tray and pull the tray extender out. Now unwrap the new ink cartridges and remove the plastic tape. Handle the new cartridges carefully. Don’t try to touch the nozzles or contacts.
- Hold the new cartridge by its sides and insert it into appropriate slots. Repeat the steps to load the other cartridges.
- The color on the ink cartridges should match the color on the slots. Close the cartridge access door. The printer’s hardware setup is complete now. Above We Provide the Easy Instructions for How to Setup HP Deskjet 2652 Printer. For More Info Contact Our Experts.