How to Set up HP Envy 4520 Printer?
About HP Envy 4520 Printer
The HP Envy 4520 printer is a wireless all in one photo device. This printer supports mobile printing. The primary functions of this printer are scanning, copying, Two-sided duplex printing, Air print and many more. Printing can be done from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone with the HP e-print app. Borderless photos can be printed right to the edge of the paper. You can also get fantastic photo prints without trimming. By choosing an ink replenishment service, you can allow your printer to track its usage and have the ink delivered before you run out of ink. It has One-year limited hardware warranty as well as Web support which is available round the clock. Below We Provide the Steps for How to Set UP HP Envy 4520 Printer to Windows.
Easy Steps for How to Set up an HP Envy 4520 Printer to Windows:
- Remove the HP Envy 4520 Printer from the box and remove all the tape, packaging materials, stickers from the printer.
- Gently grasp the handles on both the sides of the printer and lift the ink cartridge access door till it locks into its place.
- Remove all packaging material and “tape” from inside the printer.
- Close the access door of the “ink cartridge”.
- Open the input tray door, pull it facing you to extend the paper tray, and then remove the packing tape.
- Push the input tray forward until it snaps into place to close the input tray door.
- The packaging materials can be recycled.
- Push one end of the power cord into the rear of the printer, and connect the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- “Switch ON” the HP Envy 4520 Printer.Set your preferences.
- Open the input tray door, then pull it facing you to extend the paper tray.
- Move the paper width guides to their external position.
- Load a stack of A4 size clean white paper into the paper plate with the print side down and the short edge forward.
- Lift the access door of the ink cartridge till it snaps into place.
- Wait until the carriage is silent are you continue.
- Lift the lid on the slot of the ink cartridge.
- “Hold the ink cartridge” on its sides with the nozzles toward the printer.
- Press the ink cartridge forward into the slot till it snaps into the place.
- Close the access door of the ink cartridge.
- Align the ink cartridges.Lift the lid of the scanner.
- Let the alignment page be placed on the scanner glass with the print side facing down.
- Locate it according to the imprinted guides around the glass.
- The hardware for your printer is now set up, and as the next step, you have to install the printing software.
- Do not strive to connect the printer to a computer until directed to do so in the printing software.
- “Install the printer software” with the help of the installation CD of the printer or download it from our website.
- Choose the preferred network and add your printer to the same and then try to perform any of the printer functions.
- If the printer is able to print, scan or copy depending on its functionality, then you have established the connection properly.
- The above all the Quick & Simple Steps for How to Set up HP Envy 4520 Printer. If not, redo the same procedure or contact our customer support team on the Toll-free number.