How to Scan to Computer on HP Officejet Pro 6960
This printer is an all-in-one printer which can print, scan and fax. The printer supports wireless connectivity and hence printing over this product is easy. The printer also sports an ADF which helps in feeding the document to the printer automatically without manual action. The input tray of the printer can accommodate a whole of 25, and it can hold a maximum of 35 sheets in the ADF. The printer weighs 17 pounds and easy to place it. How to Scan to Computer on HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Instructions are given below.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Scan to Computer
- Power up the computer, printer and wait until they get booted up.
- Download the printer driver by choosing the correct driver file.
- Install the downloaded printer file by using the on-screen instructions of the installer.
- Open the printer software after the installation and connect the printer to it.
- Check if the printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network so that the connection becomes easy when trying to perform the printing operations.
- Open the scanner lid of the document and place the document to be scanned on the scanner glass.
- Make sure that the document is placed by using the engraved lines on the printer.
- After placing the document correctly, close the document cover of the printer.
- Press the Scan button from the control panel of the printer to begin the scanning operation.
- The scan preview of your document appears on the computer’s screen.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Scan to Email
- Scan to email can be done in the printer. It requires a viable internet connection to use the feature.
- Download the printer driver that suits the OS and printer.
- Make sure that you install the printer driver carefully by following the on-screen prompts of the installer.
- When the installer prompts you to choose the type of connectivity, ensure that you choose the type as a wireless connection.
- Check the router connection to ensure that the connection is active or not. If the connection is not active, it is not possible to send a fax.
- Open the scanner lid of the document.
- Place the document on the scanner glass.
- Check if the document that is placed by using the engraved lines on the flatbed scanner.
- Press the Scan button and choose the type as Send to Email from the scanning options.
- The scanning process starts immediately after entering the recipient’s mail address. Above we provide the Simple Instructions for how to scan to computer on hp officejet pro 6960 Printer.