How to Scan on HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer?
Scanning is the process of converting a paper document into paperless. Use HP Scan software to quickly scan your documents and save it on your computer. Change the quality, resolution, and color settings in the HP Scan software. You can save your documents in PDF, JPEG, and send it as E-mail. This webpage exclusively deals with scanning documents. How to Scan on HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Instructions are given below.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Scan to Computer
- Download and install the HP Scan software to start scanning documents from your computer.
- Type your printer model and click the option Download under driver-product installation software.
- “Wait” till the full feature driver is installed on the device. Follow the instructions on the screen to connect the printer to the computer.
- Select the HP Scan icon.
- Load the document that you intend to scan on the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder.
- Search HP on the Windows Start icon and select your printer from the list that is visible on-screen.
- “Click” on Scan option when the HP Printer Assistant opens. Then, double-click Scan a Document or Photo option.
- You can select a destination folder and scan shortcut to save and change scan job if required. Click Scan.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Scan to Email
- How to Scan on HP Officejet Pro 6978 email Support. Scan to E-mail feature helps in attaching your document and sending it across as an email. You can either send a document as E-mail using the printer’s control panel display or HP Scan.
- Confirm that the HP Officejet 6978 printer meets the scanning requirements. Else, you can manually attach the files to your E-mail.
- Configure E-mail accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail through your local email client.
- Touch the Scan menu from the LCD menu. Select your computer name from the list displayed on-screen and select the option Email as PDF.
- How to Scan on HP Officejet Pro 6978 pdf Support. Check if the HP Officejet 6978 printer has a Scan to Email app in the Apps menu. The app can send emails directly from the Officejet 6978 printer using your printer’s ePrint email address.
- Click the Scan icon. Double-click the Scan a Document or Photo option and wait till the HP Scan window opens.
- Make sure that you select an email shortcut such as E-mail as JPEG or document to E-mail. Click the Scan icon. Fill the E-mail details. Click the Preview option to check if the document is scanned properly. Click the option Send.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Scan to PDF
- As a pre-requisite, make sure that the printer can scan pages and save as PDF.
- Check if the printer supports saving multiple photos into a single file.
- Make sure that you set a resolution of 300 DPI or lower.
- Search for HP on the Windows Start icon.
- Select your printer from the list displayed on-screen.
- Click the Scan option when the HP Printer Assistant is opened.
- Double-click the option Scan a Document or Photo.
- HP Scan opens. Select the Save as PDF or Document option. Make sure that the Save as type is provided correctly. Click Save option. to File shortcut.
- Above We Provide the How to Scan on HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Quick Guidance. Still you need any clarification, etc… Call Toll-Free Now.