How to Scan on HP Envy 7155 Printer?
About Scan Function
A device that captures the images from the photographic prints, texts, and others and produces them in a digital format is named as scanning. Users can carry out the scan operation by making use of various software and applications such as HP Scan, HP Scan and Capture, and more. Get the newest version of the Full Feature driver from this site and install it to proceed with the scanning function. Different types of scanner are available such as a flatbed, feed in, and handheld devices. Below we provide the guidance for How to Scan on HP Envy 7155 Printer.
HP Envy 7155 Scan to Computer
Quick Steps for Scan to Computer
- “Open” the HP Printer Assistant software on the Personal Computer.
- Select the Start icon available on the bottom left corner of your “Windows 8.1” computer.
- “Click” the name of your HP Envy 7155 printer
- “Choose” the Start button on the Windows 7 or Windows XP system and select All Programs.
- Select the HP folder and then click your “HP Envy 7155 Printer”’s icon to open the HP Printer Assistant software.
- Click the Scan option and then choose Scan a Document or Photo.
- Modify the necessary settings such as color and resolution on the Settings menu.
- “Select” the Scan option to initiate the scanning operation.
HP Deskjet 3752 Scan to Email
- Ensure the scan to email feature is supported by your Envy 7155 printer.
- Select your computer’s name on the control panel if your HP printer has a touch display.
- Click the Email as JPEG (photos) or Email as PDF (texts) option.
- Check if a new message displays on your Personal Computer automatically.
- Search for HP on your system for printers that includes a Scan button.
- Choose Scan a Document or Photo and select any email related shortcuts.
- Select the Send option.
- Verify if the scanned file is sent as an email message to your authorized email ID.
HP Deskjet 3752 Scan to Pdf
- Make use of the HP Scan software to carry out the scan to PDF operation.
- Check if the Adobe Reader software is installed on your Personal Computer.
- Keep the file to be scanned down on the scanner glass.
- Search for HP on your desktop and select the name of your Envy 7155 printer.
- Verify if the Printer Assistant software opens on your system.
- Choose the Save as PDF shortcut.
- Insert the next page into the glass and then click the + button in the HP Scan window.
- Scan all the other pages and select Save. Ascertain to select the file format as PDF and choose Scan.