How to Scan on HP Envy 5660 Printer?
Connect the printer and computer through a network or USB connection. Load the document to be scanned on the scanner glass. Tap the Scan icon on the printer’s control panel and the printer scans the document. Learn How to Scan on HP Envy 5660 Printer to Various Source:
HP Envy 5660 Scan to Computer
- Download the full feature printer driver using the driver download link on our site.
- Install the driver files on your computer.
- Connect the HP Envy 5660 printer and computer on a network or USB connection.
- Lift the scanner lid up and place the document to be scanned on the scanner glass.
- Click Start > Search on your Windows computer and type HP, and then press Enter.
- Select your printer model from the list and HP Printer Assistant opens.
- Expand Scan and click Scan a Document or Photo. The HP Scan software opens.
- Click on Scan and the printer scans the document.
HP Envy 5660 Scan to Email
- Open the “Control Panel Settings Menu” on your HP Envy 5660 printer.
- Expand the Applications Menu and tap the Scan to Email option.
- Use your printer’s email address to share the scanned document directly.
- “Turn ON” your Apple computer and click the Apple icon on the taskbar.
- Select the System Preferences menu from the drop-down list.
- Open the Finder menu and click Go on top of the screen.
- Double-click the Image Capture option on the forthcoming screen.
- Customize the Scan settings under the Scanner Settings tab and click Scan.
HP Envy 5660 Scan to PDF
- Click Start on your Windows computer and single-click the Search tab.
- Type HP, press Enter, and then select your printer model from the list displayed,
- Check if HP Printer Assistant opens. Expand the Scan tab on the homescreen.
- Click the Scan a document or photo option to open the HP Scan software.
- Select Save as PDF or Document to File menu under HP Scan.
- Load a document and initiate the scan job. Use resolution settings of 300dpi.
- Click Save after scanning all the pages and select PDF in the Save as type menu.