How to Scan on HP Envy 4500 Printer?
About Scan Function
Scanning is a function of getting digitized printed documents and photos. To enable scanning on HP Envy 4500, download the necessary driver for it from the manufacturer’s website. After following the displayed instructions, place your document on the scanner glass and close the lid. Tap the Scan button and wait for the scan to complete. If you want additional scan features, download the software compatible with your OS. For Windows, it is HP Printer Assistant while for Mac, it is HP Easy Scan. Below we provide the guidance for How to Scan on HP Envy 4500 Printer.
HP Envy 4500 Scan to Computer
Quick Steps for Scan to Computer
- To enable this function on your computer, follow these steps.
- Power on the printer and load plain papers in the input tray.
- Ensure that the toner or ink cartridges are installed properly.
- Install the HP Scan and Capture app from the Microsoft store.
- After the app is installed, tap Launch.
- Open Settings from the Menu option. Tap Select Device and choose your HP printer.
- Click outside the Setting option and click Capture Documents or Capture Photos.
- Click the Save icon when the scanning is complete. The Save As window will appear prompting you to save the item to a folder.
HP Envy 4500 Scan to Email
- Connect the scanner and computer to the same net connection.
- Gather the requirements like SMTP server and port number.
- Touch the Network icon on the homescreen of the scanner control panel.
- Open the HP Embedded Web Server.
- Select Wireless or Wired (LAN) to display the IP address or host name. Open a browser, type the IP address in the address line, and press Enter.
- Tap Scan to E-mail Setup on the left panel.
- Open E-mail Address Book Setup to add an email address to the common address register.
- Tap Scan Settings and save the default email options. Click Apply and conclude the process.
HP Envy 4500 Scan to Pdf
- Install the HP Solution Center with the Windows full-feature software from the manufacturer’s website.
- Lift the scanner’s lid, keep the document on the scanner glass, and close the lid.
- Tap Start>All Programs>HP Solution Center. Open Scan Settings>Scan Document Settings to enable the PDF option.
- Tap PDF when the File Type window opens. Make sure the resolution is 150 or more. Click OK.
- Open the Save to file Save Options and touch Browse.
- Go to the preferred folder and save.
- Select the Scan button to scan.
- Choose the Accept button to save the scan in PDF. Any Doubt Related How to Scan on HP Envy 4500 Printer & Other Queries Contact Our Experts.