How to Scan on HP Deskjet 2652?
About Scan Function
Lift the scanner lid and confirm that the glass is clean. Keep a document, with its print side facing down.Use the Automatic Document Feeder if scanning for multiple pages is required. Search for HP on your Windows operating system and click the printer’s name. Open HP Scan. Choose the Scan a Document or Photo option to open the HP Scan.The file to which the scanned document is saved automatically. Open the file to view the Scan. Below we provide the instructions for how to scan on HP Deskjet 2652 like a computer, email, pdf, etc..
HP Deskjet 2652 Scan to Computer
Quick Steps for Scan to Computer
- Move to the HP Customer Support.
- Your printer model has to be typed.
- Click download beside the full feature driver.
- The guided setup instructions has to be followed to connect to the printer.
- The item you want to scan should be loaded on the document feeder or in the scanner glass.
- Windows for HP should be searched for. After that choose your printer.
- Press Scan and press scan a photo or document.
- If there are any clarifications, feel free to refer to the manual present on our website.
- In case of issues contact our support team and they will help you.
HP Deskjet 2652 Scan to Email
- The scan to email will work only when the local email client are setup and installed on the system.
- The web based mail accounts has to be configured via the local email client to scan to them.
- Begin the scan.
- Windows for HP has to be searched and then your printer should be selected.
- Press scan and then press scan a photo or document.
- Choose the email shortcut such as email as JPEG or document to email and then press scan .
- Press Send.
- If there are issues, contact our toll-free number and our experts will provide you the required support.
HP Deskjet 2652 Scan to Pdf
- To save many photos into a single file then you have to use the PDF related shortcuts.
- Windows for HP has to be searched for. After that choose your printer.
- The HP printer assistant will open.
- Press scan and then click scan a photo or document.
- The HP scan will open .
- Choose the save as PDF or Document to file shortcut in the HP scan.
- In the save as type menu choose PDF.
- Change the folder and the file name that you want to save the scan to and then press save.
- Are you Need More Information About How to Scan on HP Deskjet 2652 & Other Printer Support Contact Our Experts.