How to Scan on a HP Officejet 4630 Printer?
The scan function in the printer is used to scan a document and send that data to your personalized device. Scanning is one of the essential functions of the printer, which makes the printer ever more practical. Scanning in the printer can be done printer driver. The HP print and scan doctor tool is used to diagnose the scanning issues in the printer. This tool comes within the driver package of the printer. With the help of the scanning function, you can scan documents and pictures. How to Scan on a HP Officejet 4630 Printer Instructions are given below.
HP Officejet 4630 Scan to Computer
- “Download” the appropriate printer driver from our website 123.hp.com/setup 4630 and install the downloaded driver.
- “Make Sure” that you respond to every prompts by the installer to complete the process correctly.
- Lift the scanner lid of the document and place the document to be scanned on the scanner bed.
- Make sure that you place the document based on the engraved line on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Press the scan button on the printer to send the scanned content to the computer.
- Save the scanned document in your preferred file format.
HP Officejet 4630 Scan to Email
- Download the correct driver for your printer from our website.
- Install the downloaded printer driver by following the on-screen prompts of the installer.
- “Open” the HP full feature software and click Start to choose the programs.
- “Select” Scan to E-Mail Wizard and choose outgoing email profiles.
- “Enter” the sender’s mail address, and this will get displayed in the control panel of the printer.
- “Enter” the PIN if prompted by the printer.
- Ensure that the printer connection is active.
- Place the paper to be scanned over the scanner bed and press the Scan button on the control panel of the printer.
HP Officejet 4630 Scan to PDF
- Download the printer driver for HP OfficeJet 4630 printer from our website.
- Install the driver by following the prompts which are displayed on the screen.
- Connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- Open the HP Full Feature software and click Start.
- Pick your printer from the drop-down list and choose Connect.
- Place the document to be scanned on the flatbed scanner and align it according to the engraved lines.
- Close the scanner lid and press the Scan button on the printer’s control panel. The scanned document appears on the computer.
- Select the file format as PDF and click Save. For more Information Related How to Scan on a HP Officejet 4630 Printer Call Toll-Free.