How to Scan HP Officejet 3830 Printer?
The HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer performs high-end printing, scanning and copying. The scan speed of the printer varies according to the document. The maximum scanning resolution of the printer is 1200×1200 pixels per inch, which produces clear black &. White or color scanned image of a document. The scanner works on the Twain-compliant interface on the Windows operating system. The printer can scan the document to a computer/email/memory device. You can adjust the scan settings from the printer software. Learn How to Scan HP Officejet 3830 Printer to Various Source:
HP Officejet 3830 Scan to Computer
- Make sure that you have “installed” the printer software on your computer.
- Turn ON the printer and wait until it is silent and idle. Open the scanner cover and load the original document with its print side down on the scanner glass.
- If you want to scan with the document feeder, place the document on the feeder such that its print side is up.
- “Click Start” and select All Programs. Click HP and open the printer folder.
- Select the printer’s icon.
- Select Scan a Document/Photo in the printer software.
- Select the type of scan and “click Scan”.
- Choose Save as JPG or Save as PDF.
HP Envy 5660 Scan to Email
- Turn the Printer ON.
- Load the original document on the printer’s scanner glass. Make sure its print side faces the glass. The print side should be up when placing the document on the feeder.
- Double-Click the Printer icon on your computer’s desktop.
- If the icon is not available, click Start and select All Programs.
- Click HP and open the folder for the printer.
- Select the printer’s icon. Click Scan a Document or photo in the printer software.
- Click Scan after selecting the type of scan.
- Choose “Email as PDF or Email as JPEG”. Your email software opens with the scanned file as an attachment.
HP Envy 5660 Scan to PDF
- Load your document on the printer’s scanner glass or the document feeder.
- Search HP on your computer.
- Select the printer’s name.
- Click Scan and select Scan a Document or Photo.
- Select Save as PDF on the HP Scan window.
- If you have scanned multiple pages from the automatic document feeder, click Save.
- If you have scanned the pages from the scanner glass, load the next page on the glass and click ‘+’. Repeat the step until you finish scanning all the pages. Click Save.
- Open the ‘Save as type’ menu and select PDF. Name the file to which you want to save the scan and click Scan.