How to Restore HP Envy 5660 Printer to Factory Settings?
Turn off the printer. Disconnect the power cable from the printer and after 30 seconds, reconnect it. Press & hold the Power and Resume buttons for 20 seconds, and then release them. Release the buttons and the printer restores factory defaults. Learn Quickly How to Restore HP Envy 5660 Printer to Factory Settings below:
Quick Steps for Factory Settings using Control Panel
- Switch off the printer, if it is switched on already.
- Unplug the “Power Cable” from the printer’s power port.
- “Wait” for 20 seconds or until the printer turns idle.
- “Replug the cable” to the power port at the rear.
- Press & hold the printer’s Power and Resume buttons.
- Observe the flashing of Attention light on the control panel.
- Release both the buttons when the Ready light blinks.
- Check How to Restore HP Envy 5660 Printer to Factory Settings is Fixed or Not.
How to Restore HP 5660 Printer to Factory Settings Easy Guidance
- Connect the HP Envy 5660 printer to a reliable power source and turn it on. Open the Control Panel Settings menu and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Expand the Support category and go to the Resets menu by navigating to the right. Select the Recovery Manager/Device manager tab. The Recovery Manager tab displays a list that comprises three options.
- How to Restore HP Envy 5660 Printer to Factory Settings – They are System Recovery, Factory Reset, and Minimized Image Recovery. Touch the Factory Reset option and the printer displays a warning message stating Are you sure? Yes, No, or Cancel.
- Tap Yes and the printer displays three types of factory reset process. They are “Partial, Semi, and Full Reset”. Proceed with the forthcoming steps to perform the aforementioned reset types.
- The first method is partial reset that refreshes the printer and clears out unwanted memory from it. This method fixes minor printing issues, slow printing, and ink cartridge errors.
- Power off the printer, disconnect and reconnect the power cable, and then turn on the printer again. “Tap # and 3” together on the printer’s keypad.
- The screen turns black and the reset process initiates. Wait for few minutes and the printer restarts after the reset completes. The Semi reset clears all the custom settings from your printer.
- This method is suggested if the Partial reset fails. Tap the “# and 6” keys on the printer’s keypad together. The settings restore to the factory default version.
- The Full reset is the most powerful reset process among the three. It deep cleans the printer settings and rectifies all the functional & operational problems on the printer.
- Touch “# and 9” together to initiate the Full reset process. Do not interrupt this reset process, because, the printer might become unstable permanently or malfunction during a print job.